Chapter 42

In fact, I knew why Seth and Arban were allowed to go out first.

The two had the strength to protect themselves, and they would be very safe with guards to strengthen their protection.

Of course, I have to understand it, but.

"Me too!"

"Hm?"

"I want to go out like my Brothers."

I wiggled my fingers and muttered.

At the same time, I was nervous about whether I would be scolded for whining, so I secretly looked into his eyes. However, as if my worries were nothing, Cade's lips rose slightly.

"Do you want to go out?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"As much as the sky is high!"

I thought I'd miss the opportunity if it wasn't right now, so I stretched out my arms wide.

This much! A lot!

As I expressed my strong opinion, I heard Arban laughing at me. Seth openly judged my actions, and Orka had his mouth covered and bowed his head.

"I want to go out too, Daddy!"

I shouted out loud and my loud voice echoed in the hallway.

Cade, who looked at me with crossed arms, tilted his head at an angle and muttered with a face that seemed to be in trouble.

"What should I do?"

"If she wants it that much, how about letting her out at least once?"

"She's too young for that."

"That's true, but..."

"I can't help it."

Cade who was sharing his opinion with Orka, raised his voice as if to let people listen. The way he raised his voice with a teasing tone somehow seemed to show he was enjoying the current situation.

As I was listening to the conversation, I got impatient and quickly shook my head.

"No!"

"No?"

"Yes. I'm this big."

It was a groundless claim, but I spit it out to somehow get a wedge in. A child grows day by day, so I too must have been a little bigger.

Cade laughed with a muffled voice at my desperate words. I was afraid that the opportunity would be lost like this, so I hugged Cade's leg.

"I won't let go until Daddy gives me permission."

"Hmm. That's difficult."

Even when he said that, there was no sign of trouble in his voice.

As if he had been waiting for this moment, it was hard to think that his lips, which had pleasantly risen, would come down.

Cade picked me up and walked into the dining room.

Seeing as the sun was setting outside the window, it must have been a while since I arrived at the door.

"If you want to go out this bad, I can't say no."

"Are you going to let me go out?"

"Instead, why don't we agree on a condition?"

"Condition?"

Whatever it was, I was confident that I would do my best. When I asked back with enthusiasm, Cade made a serious face.