003-004

Chapter 003

Seeing the sun rising to the top of the tree, Ling Yao packed up and was ready to go home.

Milk candy, boiled eggs, and books are carefully packed in patched yellow schoolbags, grab a handful of green onions picked on the hillside in the morning in the left hand, and a long branch in the right hand to drive the pig.

Drive the pig back to the hanging tower and lock it in the pigsty.

The pigsty is downstairs off the hanging feet, and the column is supported in the space.

When they first arrived in Fengming Mountain to live, their family of three was very unaccustomed to it. The living environment was really dirty and smelly. Who slept in the pigsty? But after living for several years, I am completely used to it now.

Think more about people living in a cowshed after being released, but it's good to live here.

This hanging tower is a village house, but it was not originally used to live for people, but to raise livestock, hoard food, and put some agricultural appliances. At that time, their family of three came over, and the captain simply vacated one room for them to live in.

A room, a family of three eats, drinks, and sleeps, all in it.

Ling Yao closed the door of the pigsty and stepped on the wooden stairs to hang his feet. As usual, put down your schoolbag after entering the house and turned around to scoop a bowl of rice from the wooden bucket. The rice is poured into the dustpan and raised the bran. The rice bran should be swept up and left to feed the chicken.

Put the clean rice in a basin and wash it, and then pour it into the pot to steam rice.

Ling Yao won't do these things when he is in town. After arriving in Fengming Mountain, to help my parents share the pressure, I gradually learned all the housework. He did a good job in laundry, cooking, pigs, and chickens.

After the rice was steamed, he carefully washed the picked wild green onions without throwing away the roots. He washed the whiskers white and non-sticky half a little mud, cut it into a half-an-inch long section with a knife, and then scooped some sauce of pickled vegetables and poured it on it.

After mixing the sauce and green onions, my father Ling Zhiyuan, and his mother, Zhou Xueyun, just finished working at home.

Ling Yaosheng had a good meal. Ling Zhiyuan and Zhou Xueyun washed their hands and sat down to eat directly.

Ling Yao picked up his chopsticks and didn't eat. Suddenly, he stretched out his left hand and put two eggs and a milk candy on the table.

Seeing the eggs and milk candy, Zhou Xueyun was stunned for a moment and looked at Ling Yao and asked, "Where did you come from?"

Ling Yao said, "The girl saved yesterday was sent."

Zhou Xueyun turned his head and looked at Ling Zhiyuan and answered for a moment, "Oh."

She didn't know what to say, and then said, "Then you eat it."

Ling Yao sent the eggs to Ling Zhiyuan and Zhou Xueyun respectively. "Thank you for your hard work, you eat it."

Ling Zhiyuan doesn't want it but put it directly in front of Ling Yao. "You eat with your mother."

Two eggs and one piece of milk candy, and no one in the family gave way for a long time. Finally, they decided that Ling Zhiyuan and Zhou Xueyun should eat boiled eggs. Ling Yao ate the milk candy, and he was not allowed to have any doubts.

Zhou Xueyun sat at the table and knocked eggs, smashed the shell, and suddenly said in a low voice, "Our family's ingredients are not good. It's hard to look down wherever we go. Let's have less contact with people. If there are more people, there will be more people who have mixed right and wrong.