063-064

Chapter 063

Ruan Xi was not very interested in them, so he didn't ask again after asking a few questions. She took Ruan Hongjun and several people to finish lunch in the restaurant, then sent Ruan Hongbing back to the compound, and then went straight to school.

When I walked outside the school gate, I suddenly saw Xu Zhuo smoking not far away. Some lay on the faucet of the bicycle, and some sat on the bicycle and landed on one leg. When they saw Ruan Xi, they suddenly straightened up.

Naturally, Ruan Xi pretended not to see them and went straight to the school gate.

Ruan Jie didn't dare to look at them at all. She subconsciously was afraid of these people and just wanted to stay away.

Although Ruan Changsheng is also living in the countryside and says that he is the boss, Ruan Changsheng is her fifth uncle. When facing her, she has no sense of oppression, but Xu Zhuo's sense of oppression is particularly heavy and frightening.

It was not until she entered the door and got out of Xu Zhuo's eyes, and Ruan Jie slowly relaxed.

She sat down in the classroom and waited for class. She took out her textbook for a while, or whispered to Ruan Xi, "Sister, they won't stare at you, will they? I't feel uneasy, and I'm scared when I see them."

Ruan Xi smiled and said, "What's there to be afraid of? Can they eat people? Even if the fight is fierce and we don't mess with them, they can't beat us for no reason, can they? Just ignore it."

Ruan Jie was still very worried and spoke less. "Will that be revenge on us because you ignored them, they felt faceless, so they revengeed us or something?" I'm nervous when I see them staring at you.

Ruan Xi took out the textbook and said, "Don't scare yourself. After all, they are all children."

Ruan Jie said, "They are not children. They are almost adults and are all in their sophomore year of high school."

Ruan Xi clapped her hand and said, "Don't worry too much. If their character was really so bad, the Red Army and Qiu Yue had already said. They just like to show off their faces. Generally, they don't bully the weak, let alone girls.

Ruan Jie looked into Ruan Xi's eyes and became a little more at ease under her comfort.

The new semester starts, cleaning up half a day in the morning, and no classes start in half a day in the afternoon.

The classes of the school were organized, and the junior high school and senior high school moved stools to the playground to attend the opening ceremony.

Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie sat in the last row in the classroom because they were relatively old. They went out to queue up to participate in the activity and stood at the end. They sat down on the playground and were at the end.

On the rostrum of the playground sits the school leader and the representative teacher.

Because listening to the speech was more boring, the students bowed their heads below to play with themselves. Some brought extracurricular books out to read, while others gathered together to chat and talk about how they spent their winter vacation.

Ruan Jie participated in this large-scale ceremony for the first time. She sat upright and listened carefully. Ruan Xi didn't talk to her and sat next to him in a stun.

In a daze, the shoulder was suddenly patted.

She was shocked and looked back. She saw Xu Zhuo and another boy.

Xu Zhuo looked at her and smiled and said, "Ruan Xi, right?" I'm Xu Zhuo. I'm from Class Two, Grade Two of Senior High School.

Ruan Xi didn't say anything, but just looked at him blinking - really, there was no school rules and school discipline in his eyes. At the opening ceremony, he could go directly from the sophomore team of high school to the first year of junior high school, and he was not afraid of being caught by the teacher.