Chapter 089

Chapter 089

The five girls went home happily for dinner, and Ruan Xi and others also washed their hands and sat down to eat.

During the meal, Ruan Changsheng and Qian Kuan talked about the hot scene of selling clothes in the morning to Ruan Cuizhi and Yue Haofeng. This time, they talked about detail and excitement. Ruan Cuizhi became more and more excited and full of energy.

After eating the bowl and chopsticks, she wiped her mouth and washed her hands and went to work in the workplace.

Ruan Xi was not idle. He followed Ruan Cuizhi to the main room, took the cloth behind his sewing machine and sat down, and helped him rush to make clothes together. Ruan Changsheng said he would go tomorrow. Of course, he would come out more quickly.

She took more work last year, especially how to sew this dress without thinking at all. Just pick up the cloth and step on the sewing machine directly, so her hands are very fast and there are many clothes coming out.

The girls were motivated because they received the salary. They came back immediately after eating without rest. When I get to wash my hands here, I sit down and work. I don't want to take cloth or go to the toilet. I basically can't get up.

Ruan Cuizhi was also afraid that they would be sloppy in quality in order to catch up with the quantity and get wages, so she also emphasized this matter in the gap of work. In order to avoid this kind of thing, she checked it more carefully.

Ruan Xi worked here for a long time. After dinner, he still didn't go back to school. He stayed and continued to step on the sewing machine for another night. Those girls did not show weakness. They all came back after dinner and worked overtime.

Seven people worked overtime until late at night, one could survive one by one. It was Yue Haofeng who said that he would turn off the switch, so he asked Ruan Cuizhi and Ruan Xi to stop washing and go to bed, and also asked the five girls to stop and go home to sleep.

After washing up and returning to the room, Yue Haofeng whispered to Ruan Cuizhi, "If you are an elder, you have to know how to be measured. Money can't be earned, and your health is more important. You have to combine work and rest in everything you do. How can you do it lifelessly?

Ruan Cuizhi's mind is full of their clothes that are easy to sell and make money. The more they do, the more they make money they make. She didn't listen to Yue Haofeng's words at all. Sleepy is really sleepy. Go to bed and tilt down. When I touch the pillow, I fell asleep quickly.

Yue Haofeng: "..."

He didn't say anything anymore and silently helped her cover the thin quilt on her stomach.

He stretched out his hand and pulled the lamp. The room darkened, and only the shallow breathing could be heard.

Ruan Xi went to bed late and was woken up from bed by Qian Kuan before dawn in the morning. Open your eyes and sit up from the bed. The head is still drowsy, but his body has got out of bed to wash up.

Rural people like to raise chickens, pigs and grow vegetables. After arriving here, although Ruan Cuizhi and others did not raise pigs, they bought seven or eight chicken seedlings in the beginning of spring, raised them in the chicken rings in the yard, and fed some food every day to grow up eggs.

Ruan Xi stood by the press well in the yard brushing his teeth and washing, listening to the cooster in the chicken pen, which felt like in his hometown. After washing up, apply some snowflake cream, carry a schoolbag and ride a bicycle to go to the city with Ruan Changsheng Qian Kuan.

Ruan Changsheng and Qian Kuan went to the stall to sell clothes, while Ruan Xi returned to school to attend classes.

She is very attentive when she works and sells things outside, and she is as attentive when she goes back to school. The main reason is that Ruan Cuizhi and Ruan Changsheng have done their own things very well, and she really has nothing to worry about.