038-039

Chapter 038

Xie's mother's attitude was loose, but she still felt embarrassed. After thinking about it, she said, "Why don't you find a matchmaker to ask?" Whether it's done or not, whether there is a partner or no object, the matchmaker will be clear as soon as she asks it.

When it comes to the matchmaker Xie Tao's panic, she looked at Xie's mother and said, "Let the matchmaker run around and send words in the middle. Maybe something will come out again." I'll ask him myself, the clearest and most direct.

Xie's mother looked at Xie Tao's face and silent for a moment.

Then she breathed down and said, "Then you can ask him."

In case Ruan Changsheng does have her family Xie Tao in his heart, and because her family Xie Tao has never asked her matchmaker to talk about the date. If she doesn't ask clearly or fight for it, will she really miss it?

If it really can be done, it's okay to get married and live a good life.

Xie Tao also held this line of hope in his heart. When he was sleeping in bed at night, he silently prayed that Ruan Cuizhi and Ruan Xi were talking nonsense with hatred. He prayed that Ruan Changsheng had no date, and prayed that he still thought about himself.

As long as he still wants, she won't mention any conditions this time.

Because of something on her mind, she didn't sleep well that night and woke up early the next day.

But after she got up, she didn't rush to Fengyan Village. She calculated the time in her heart and thought it would be there at noon. At that time, Ruan Changsheng was at home.

If he goes early, he should go to work. It's really inconvenient to find him at the construction site. So many people are watching.

Because there was enough time, she took a long time at home to pick it up.

She found out the beautiful clothes she was usually willing to wear when she was only willing to go to relatives, combed her braids neatly, and even combed the ends of her hair meticulously. She also applied her eyebrows with a burnt match stalk and squeezed her lips with red paper.

After packing up, she took some food and set out from home. She went to Fengyan Village in a relaxed and happy mood. As she walked, she took a deep breath and said in her heart, hoping that she would not run for nothing this trip.

When she came into contact with Ruan Changsheng before, Ruan Changsheng went to the Red Brigade to find her. She never went to the Phoenix Eye Brigade to find Ruan Changsheng. This time, she went to the Phoenix Eye Brigade in person and brought something. Ruan Changsheng should be moved by her.

Xie Tao sweated and arrived at the Fengyan Brigade, just after lunch.

After entering the village, she saw two old ladies under the tree like umbrellas, so she walked over and politely asked, "Mom-in-law, may I ask, how can Ruan Zhigao's house?"

The old lady turned around and pointed to him, "Go that way."

Xie Tao said thank you for lifting something to go, but he just walked two steps but came back.

She squeezed her lips, stood hesitant for a moment, looked at the two old ladies and asked again, "Mom, can I ask you about Ruan Changsheng, Ruan Zhigao's youngest son, has he become a date?"

The old lady said, "I haven't heard of it. I don't think so. I didn't find a matchmaker at home."

Xie Tao's eyes lit slightly and asked again, "Then did he talk about it himself?"