Chapter 100

Chapter 100

The sun climbed onto the roof, and light splashed into the room through the pane.

The mannequin was wearing a novel winter coat, the curled ruler fell half off the surface of the sewing machine, the metal-enclosed ruler hung in the air, marked with a grid number on it, and the shadow fell to the ground and elongated.

The whole courtyard is very quiet. Only the jujube tree shakes a few dead leaves in the autumn wind. The roots of the leaves take off the branches, sway down, float into the stone trough with the wind, stained with the undry water stains at the bottom of the trough.

Suddenly, the sun hid in the clouds, and the light in the window disappeared in an instant.

The gate of the yard was pushed open from the outside and stepped in with one foot.

Without heavy footsteps, he entered the door to the second door, and crossed the weeping door along the mobile game porch to the big red wooden door of the main room. The wooden door was pushed open, the sun showed its face, and a light just hit the threshold, illuminating the dust in the air.

For a moment, the person who entered came out of the main room and gently closed the door. The sunlight hit the door panel, illuminating the glass behind the carved wooden grid.

This time, instead of copying the mobile game gallery, he went straight down the steps and went through the yard and went out of two doors.

After the creaking door, Ruan Xi woke up from her deep sleep and felt the light. She buried her face in the quilt. After a moment, she pulled down the quilt and showed her confused face and stared at it for a moment.

Then she reached out and touched the pillow for a while, touched her pocket watch and took a look. It was almost ten o'clock.

She pinched her pocket watch and hit her hand on the quilt, lying down and closing her eyes for a while.

There was less sleepiness in his mind. Ruan Xi put his pocket watch back to the pillow, lifted the quilt and got up, lifted the slightly messy long hair behind his head, took the toothbrush, toothpaste, washbasin towel, and then put on the kettle to wash in the yard.

It was late autumn. The rising sun hung in mid-air, and the bright sun shone on the yard. There was only a warm feeling on the body, and there was no sense of heat.

Ruan Xi turned on the faucet and brushed her teeth with water. The toothbrush squeezed the toothpaste and put it into her mouth. The fragrance of mint and the coolness of the toothpaste instantly woke her up a lot, and there were less than three points left when she just got up.

The toothbrush rubbed a dense white foam on her teeth. She pinched the toothbrush for a while, raised her eyes from the sink and inadvertently fell on the door of the west chamber. Then she brushed her teeth, and her brushing movement suddenly stopped.

It seems that my brain finally woke up and started working. Some pictures suddenly jumped into my mind last night. She looked at the door of the west wing for a while, and unconsciously turned her head to look at the main room. She subconsciously was a little in a trance--

Last night... was Ling Yao's dream trip... or did she dream?

It was okay that I didn't remember it just now. When I suddenly remembered it, the picture at that time was lingering around my mind. Of course, in addition to the picture, there is also an unusually clear soft touch on the lips.

In addition to the strange softness, there is also a cold, as if it is full of late-night air conditioning.

Thinking of this, Ruan Xi recovered and quickly brushed his teeth a few times, rinsed his mouth and face.