Chapter 30: Save me

A/N. Just a reminder that this is a mature story with adult themes. This is already mentioned in the welcome chapter.
⚠️

"Doing what is right, isn't always what is the easiest."

Jasper stares at the women on the stage. He watches as their legs curl around the poles. How they tossed their heads back, making their hair whip up in the air. He wasn't going to deny that they were pulling out all the stops to impress. He looks again to his uncle, who was taking it all in. A hand wrapped around his beer glass, with the other resting comfortably on his knee. "Does Molly really know you're at Feathers?" Jasper wonders.

Jim finally draws his eyes away from the stage to look at Jasper. "Yes she does. We have no secrets and she knows I would never do anything. I believe it's called trust….Anyways,  she's no saint. She had a thing for that kpop group. Have you heard of BTS?" Jim looks at Jasper in wonder, but Jasper shakes his head. "Well, she's obsessed. She has a calendar of them by her side of the bed and everything. If I say anything about taking it down, she shoots me down in flames." He laughs.

"So you're jealous of a calendar?" Jasper says, raising an eyebrow.

"No, of course not. It's just a little fantasy for her. Like this is for me. There's a difference between fantasy and reality."

Jasper looks away in thought. "Uncle. What happens if the two clash?"

Jim places a hand on Jasper's shoulder. "Then you have a mess, people get hurt and you have to put your big boy pants on and go clean it up." Jim removes his hand and grabs his beer again, taking a drink from it. "Jas, if being with Beth is what you want then we will be happy for you. If you want to be with Tom, we will be happy for you too, but you can't have both. Doing what is right, isn't always what is the easiest. Do you understand what I'm saying?" He gives Jasper a serious look, which Jasper cannot seem to look away from.

His eyes widen as he sees the epiphany hit him like a bat. "Tom…I need to find Tom." He says as he hurriedly gets up from his seat. Through a set of double doors he steps as he looks around, wondering what direction he may have taken. He heads to the bathroom. "Tom?" He shouts but there is no response. He heads back into the corridor. It is reasonably quiet, with only an emergency exit at the end. Maybe Thomas had left that way.

He is about to put a hand to the bar to push it open, not giving a damn if any alarm sounds, when he can hear something occuring on the other side. A faint sound. A familiar voice. He presses his ear against the wood…

…"you…I could get you fired for this. They'll be watching you on CCTV." Thomas swallows as the bartender holds him in place. His wrists were being held up against the wall over his head with one hand as the other could be heard messing with a zipper. He felt his heart beating like a drum in his chest, the touch of this man made his skin crawl. But still he refused to show his fear. The guy would probably thrive on that fact. Get off on the idea that he was overpowering another. Bending them to his will, but with every trick Thomas tried to pull from the hat, the bartender seemed to have an answer for it.

He lets a chuckle leave his lips, finding amusement in Thomas' words. "This isn't a public space. It's just for staff. Sorry to disappoint you, but no CCTV." Thomas screws his eyes closed as he feels that warm breath of the man fan across his neck, followed by the guy's erection now slowly pressing against the back of Thomas's thin trousers. "Just relax. You will enjoy it. Guys like you always do."

"Guy's like me?" Thomas again feels his body tense as he tries to break free, but the bartender's grip was strong. "I didn't ask for this….please….please stop." Thomas cannot hide it any more. He feels angry for showing the man his weakness, that he was begging, pleading for mercy. Afraid of what would unfold. But his pleas fall on deaf ears. As the bartender, pulls Thomas from the wall and pushes him, eventually bending him over a pile of crates.

That's the second, the moment he sees an opportunity to break free. With all of his strength, Thomas raises his left leg and kicks back like a mule. The sole of his boot plunges into the stomach of the bartender, catching him off guard and causing the crates to topple forwards.

"I've got a wild one here." The bartender says, his voice emitting that thread of rage, though it was masked with amusement. He kicks back, his foot pushing into Thomas' lower back and making him stumble forwards once again into the crates. His head hits the sharp corner of one of the containers, momentarily stunning him as Thomas feels a little dizzy, with his vision compromised.

His body collapses onto the floor as through blurred vision he thinks he can see the door swing open, someone running in and dashing past him to the other man. All Thomas can hear is the smack of bone on bone as his mind begins to drift, with his body admitting defeat as his eyes slowly close.