Shadow's Threat

The Links looked up at me.

"Oh no! Shadow's got [Y/N]!" I saw the red Link cry.

"GIVE HER BACK!!" the Blue one yelled taking out his sword.

The green one also took out his sword. "I want my best friend back!" He said, his grip tightening.

"Yeah!" The other two agreed. The purple one didn't seem to care.

"I'm afraid I can't. I got tired of carrying Zelda, so... here." Shadow tossed them a trinket and laughed.

"And I get to do the one thing you can't, Link." Shadow held my neck and loosened his grip, bringing his lips to my neck and kissed it. I gasped sharply.

"YOU SHADOW!! GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" I saw Blue raging.

"[Y/N]!" Green called as Shadow changed. His eyes became bright red again.

"Don't ever insult the shadows! Because we are a force to be reckoned with." Another sword like the one the four Links held was in his hand and swept it to my throat. I pushed the sword away and was out of his grips, falling to the ground.

"NO!" Shadow screamed reaching out a hand to me and grabbing the sleeve of my dress, ripping off most of it.

"Get ready to catch her!" the purple one shouted. In a flash Green was under where I fell, into his arms.

"Link!" I sighed in relief and hugged him.

"[Y/N]." He said, and brought me closer. "But... you can call me Green."

"Ah! So, who are the others?" I asked.

"I'm Blue." said the Blue one, gesturing to himself.

"He's the annoying one." the purple one snickered. "And I'm Vio."

"I'm Red!" Red grinned.

"And you know me!" Green smiled. He gently put me to the floor.

"At heart, we are all the same person with different personalities." Vio smiled at me, and helped me up. I accidentally touched where Shadow kissed me, sending a blush up my face.

"I'm thinking that Shadow will come back for [Y/N]. Come on, we have to get the Four Sword back to its full power." Vio said. The others nodded and looked at the river they were about to cross.

"Let's go, [Y/N]! Hope you like boats!"

"Hey, wait!" I tugged on Green's sleeve. "Sorry for yelling at you." I said and looked down. Green cupped my face and looked at me tenderly.

"I'm sorry for hurting you.

~~~~~~~

Don't worry! It gets worse! \(≧▽≦)/