Vio?

When we began rowing, Green told me of how they were split into four.

"We went to check on the seal afterwards. The six maidens disappeared. We've only found two so far. We have to find the other four!" he said, rowing.

"Ah, okay." I nodded in understanding.

"Hey, guys..." Vio suddenly spoke up.

"What's up, Vio?" Green looks back at him.

"We're supposed to be heading to Death Mountain, right?" he asked.

"Yeah." Blue said with a growl.

"Why is it getting smaller and smaller?"

"Maybe because the mountain is upstream while we're going downstream!" Red cheers.

The entire boat went silent. Then Blue slammed his paddle onto Red's head.

"OWCHIES!" Red began to sob violently.

"B-BLUE!!" Green and I scolded him.

"OH SHUT UP! You BARELY act like a leader, Green. And YOU, [Y/N]. You've barely helped out at all! All you've done is cry and get kidnapped by Shadow! I hate you!!! WE hate you!!!" I was shocked at that statement. I started to cry, too.

The rapids began to speed up and I saw we were about to go over a waterfall.

"Oh go FUCK YOURSELF BLUE." Vio growled and dropped his oar to comfort me. But then, I heard a crashing sound!

The last thing I heard was Vio's voice. "[Y/N]!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard rustling branches and opened my eyes. Vio had me in his arms whilst seperating the bushes.

"You're awake." He smiles. I clung unto him.

"Hey, [Y/N]... I know one thing. The Links and I—"

"Well, isn't this touching?" I heard a laugh and looked up to see the moonlight reflect, only showing a shadow.

"Shadow Link!" Vio cried and held me protectively.

"These fools, they never listen." Shadow said gliding down the tree and elegantly landing next to us.

"Those three never do anything but fight. I'd like to hear what you think. See, they even told [Y/N] they hate her!"

Vio set me down, and made sure I was behind him. I backed away as he drew his sword and pointed it at Shadow.

"I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to turn me against the others." Shadow smirked and pushed away the tip.

"Only you can see the big picture." he replies, and put an arm around Vio. "Just let me hear what you have to say."

"....Alright." Vio looked at Shadow and shakily nodded. They walked into the forest. Maybe I was fine? I decided to try and escape, only to run into that boy again.

"I can't forget about you now, can I" He asked, as he got closer. He then kissed me again. I blushed and felt myself kiss back.

~~~~~~
art by sumire4141.