II

"I'm left alone with my thoughts. Just waiting for the next day to come."

Y/n's pov:)

I wake up to a horrible alarm. I wonder what would happen if I just didn't get up. Not interested in finding out though. I groggily get up from my bed rubbing the shit outta my eye, yawning at the same time.

I walk to the great mountain of clothes and change into my uniform. Thankfully we don't have to wear those weird striped violet blazers anymore. There's just a white button up that goes under our 'indigo' (as the headmistress likes to call it) sweatshirt with the school's logo on it and some black pants with a matching black tie. We get to wear our own shoes, so I obviously wear my old converses.

I head over to the shared bathrooms and shower rooms of Ophelia Hall with my toothbrush, toothpaste and a hairbrush. I enter an empty bathroom. I look at my light red eye bags as I reach the sink. I look like I haven't slept in a week. I put toothpaste onto my toothbrush and begin to clean my teeth. After a few minutes of washing my teeth another student walks into the bathroom smiling and waving her hand at me energetically. Strange. She enters a stall as I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth and brush my hair. 'I don't remember her name, something with an e I think? Edith?' I ponder as I leave the bathroom and arrive back at my dorm.

My first class starts at 8.30 am, it's currently 8 am. I double check my bag and I start walking towards the chemistry lab. It's a bit far and I'm still not 100% sure where it is so I prefer to leave my dorm a bit earlier than usual.

"Hey!...pal? Where you going?" A werewolf named Nico yells at me. I just ignore him and expect him to continue with his life, but suddenly someone taps my shoulder and I flinch.

"I was talking to you? You know it's rude to ignore people", he annoyingly continues while I silently continue walking. We pass through the cafeteria that's almost completely empty.

"Can you like not talk or something?" Nico asks. 'Does this dick ever stop talking???' I question myself.

"I can talk, I just prefer not to",
I respond with a blank expression and monotone voice. I don't even look at him. Just a waste of energy. I've heard bad things about Nico and that's why I don't want to be associated with him in any way.

"So.. where are you going?"
Nico questions. I stop and take a breath. I look at an old painting of some alumni. I would never agree to have a painting of myself here even if my life depended on it.

"Leave me alone", and with that he gives me an annoyed look and finally leaves me alone. I soon arrive to my class and enter. I sit at a random place and wait for the class to begin.

***

It's almost math class and I'm.. scared? excited? about to explode? I don't know, but it doesn't feel very good. My hands are shaking and I can't control my breathing very well, but I'll be fine. I don't like new people, especially adults. I never know what to expect. I wait for the teacher to make an appearance as I'm sitting at my usual place. I like to sit on the right side, usually a bit farther away from the teacher, depending on how much I like them. I take out my notebook and sketch a small raccoon with a silly hat to calm my nerves.

"Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all had a pleasant week", beams out a distinct and authoritative voice. I look up to see a woman with a long black dress. She looks so pretty. Her dark hair flows down her shoulders as smoothly as a poet's ink and quill. There was just something about her that made me feel comfortable, safe even.