IV

"I sit down at a table and start eating my food. I should probably go to the library again later. Definitely making sure I set an alarm to remind to go to my dorm this time.."

Y/n's pov:)

I finish eating my food and put away my cutlery.

I head back to my dorm, stopping to look out a window while walking. It's raining. I love rain. I love the glossy and gloomy effect it gives. The fresh smell of soil soothes me. I imagine myself laying down in a field. Just taking a small break from life.

I continue walking and get to my room. I guess I'll go to the library again. I take my book and headphones with me and make my way to the place I feel so at home in.

I open the doors and feel just as mesmerised as the last time I was here. I wonder around the large building again, admiring every single detail. The old seats and couches that have been used throughout many years. I can imagine the chatter of past students. Each one telling their own thing. Gossip, advice, flirting. It's endless. All the small cuffs and scratches tell a different story. Maybe someone fell off their chair from leaning too far back. Or maybe someone ran away from someone while playing tag and tripped, crashing into the wall and leaving a unique mark. The old photos of alumni are covered in dust. It's such a shame. A group once won a reward for being the fastest group ever in Edgar Allan Poe Cup. Another just a picture of the old fencing squad. I clean some dust off of it with my sleeve, hugging my book with my other hand. I study the photo and see it's probably from the class of 1991. The info box says "Nevermore Fencing Squad
National champions 1990 • Captain Morticia Frump". She sticks out in the photo. I wonder how she's doing these days.

"Oh, hello Y/n! I certainly wasn't expecting to see you here" Mrs. Addams greets me while walking towards me. She gives me a warm smile.

"Hey, Mrs. Addams. Nice to see you" I smile back. I'm totally lying. I would do anything to be able to leave right now. I can't even look at her in the eye without feeling a sharp pain of cringing in my chest. She stands beside me.

"What photo do you like the most?" She asks me while looking at the photos. I want to smash my head into a wall.

"I like the photo of the fencing squad. That girl in the middle is pretty" I say pointing to a student with long black hair.

She let's out a laugh, covering her mouth with her hand. I look at her confused, not understanding why she's so amused by my comment. I start to worry that I accidentally said something wrong.

"That's me, sweetheart". Fucking kill me already. I stare at her with my eyes wide open.

"Shut up. No it isn't.. please tell me you're joking" I plead, feeling my cheeks become warm once again.

"I'm afraid I'm telling you the truth", she chuckles. I cover my face with my hands. I'm blushing so hard. She stops chuckling and let's out an entertained sigh, looking at the pictures again.

"Wait- So, your name is Morticia Frump?" I ask.

"Morticia Addams, actually", she corrects me, smiling at a thought. Probably thinking about her wife or husband.

"Your name is lovely", I shyly compliment her. I actually mean it. It suits her.

"Why thank you, Y/n", she responds, slightly grinning.