Chapter 11: Stuck.

Jimin entered his go to bar and sat down at the counter after ordering his favourite drink.

He was mad, like super pissed at Taehyung. His best friend doesn't understand what all he is giving up for a stupid crush, yes that's what Jimin thinks of Jungkook.

He believes Jungkook is just distracting Taehyung from what he is supposed to do.

He believes Taehyung will get into trouble getting involved with a cop. And now the cop most probably even knows his identity and his record.

He is really worried for his best friend, he just doesn't want him to get into trouble. And now he has just disappeared to god knows where.

What if he got arrested? But he knows for a fact Taehyung is not in Seoul station, so where the fuck is he?
Where the fuck did that Jungkook guy take him?

He just hopes, Taehyung is okay.

Besides they have to do something big again tomorrow,
"I hope he comes back before that. By the way wasn't I supposed to be mad? It looks like he is!" Jimin talked to himself drowning in his whiskey when he felt a presence besides him.

He looked besides him, and maybe it was the alcohol or just him, he didn't know, all he knew was he had to talk to this cat like god sitting right next to him.

Jimin didn't realise he was staring for a long time until,"Done staring babyboy?" The male said and turned towards Jimin with a raised eyebrow as if challenging him

"Done staring babyboy?" The male said and turned towards Jimin with a raised eyebrow as if challenging him.

Though he really thought Jimin was cute but he wasn't in the mood to admit it.

Jimin blushed but didn't back out,
"Actually not yet." He replied with a smirk which was ofcourse reciprocated.

Yoongi chuckled at his bold reply but then frowned remembering why he was here in the first place as he changed his gaze towards him glass,
"Trouble in paradise?" Jimin asked sensing the change in the mood.

"Yea something like that. Just worried about someone I care about." Yoongi replied talking about how Jungkook doesn't tell him anything much.

He didn't even come to the station since the past two days taking his leave. Yoongi even called Jungkook but it was mostly Daniel who picked up and said Jungkook was busy following a lead.

He knows when Jungkook gets into a case he just disappears to god knows where and comes back with the criminal itself, but this time he had a bad feeling, like something was wrong and he just feels the need to look out for his cousin.

He really gets worried about Jungkook. Jungkook was 10 years old when he lost his parents, since then Jungkook lived with Yoongi's family for about 3-4 years before moving out.

Even though Jungkook's education was all taken care of by his Uncle, they still did all they could to take care of Jungkook.

Jungkook has been living alone since he was 14 years old. They never understood what happened to the boy or why he matured so quickly, but they knew he had his reason, reason which they didn't want to touch again.