Chapter 71: I dare you.

Taehyung opened his eyes as the felt a rather weird feeling. He frowned as he looked around.

"Koo?" He sat up on the bed and looked around the empty hospital room.

"Koo!" He said a little loudly in case Jungkook was in the washroom but even after waiting for a whole minute he saw no one coming out of the washroom.

"Baby where are you?" He said as he stood up from the bed holding his glucose stand and started walking to the door.

But to his surprise the door was locked. He frowned and looked around,
"What the fuck?" He mumbled to himself as he tried to open the door knob again with a bit more strength.

"Koo!" He said loudly feeling anxious at this sudden weird situation.

"Is anyone there?" He yelled as he punched the door hardly once feeling his breathing getting uneven at this odd situation.

Where was Jungkook?

Didn't he say he would be there when he wakes up again? Where did he disappear to now?

Did something happen to him?

"No!" Taehyung yelled and started punching the door trying to get it open, but it was as if the door was made of steel and anything he did was making zero effort.

"Baby please come back." He said as he felt his eyes getting teary. He leaned on the door over his back and slowly slid down pulling up his knees to his chest.

He kept his cheek over his knee and closed his eyes,
"You said you will be here."
.
.
.
.
"TAE!"

"TAE!"

Suddenly he heard that voice and the feeling of soft lips over his own, and that's when his nightmare broke and he woke up.

Opening up his heavy eyelids, the first thing he saw was Jungkook's distressed face.

He sat up completely and hugged Jungkook tightly wrapping his arms around his torso making Jungkook whimper at how tight the hug was

"I thought you left!" Taehyung scolded him while still hugging him so tightly that now Jungkook was feeling it.

"I love to hug you love, but I really can't breathe." Jungkook said breathlessly and Taehyung quickly loosened his arms long enough to let him breath but then again tightened them when he felt Jungkook breathing normally.

"Okay." Jungkook said chuckling and just let his boyfriend do anything he wanted.

He whimpered again when he felt the wet feeling of Taehyung's lips and tongue sucking over his soft spot right above his collar bone.

"Tae someone will c-come." Jungkook whispered but his actions completely contradicted his words as his head tilted to the side to give Taehyung even more access.