Chapter 77: Looking for someone?

"Where the fuck is he!" Jimin yelled continuously calling on Jungkook's phone but he wasn't picking up at all.

He looked back at Taehyung who was completely out tied up on a chair, he visibly shivered at the idea of an awake Taehyung.

"You tightened the ropes right?" He asked one of his men who was standing here equally terrified at what they were doing with their boss.

"I did sir." The man replied before setting his gaze on the other side of the room where another man was tied up on a chair.

Hoseok.

"Why are we doing this?" He asked Jimin almost on the verge of tears.

"I have no idea myself." Jimin mumbled to himself but then walked to the man and held him by his shoulders.

"Do you want V to get hurt?" He asked the man seriously who quickly shook his head, no he would never want that.

"That's why we are doing this, so he stays safe." Jimin said and the man nodded hesitantly.

Hoseok stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes frowning almost immediately when he found his body stuck and unable to move.

He looked up and was blown out of his minds when he saw Jimin standing there talking to one of his men.

He looked behind Jimin and his eyes widened when he saw an unconscious Taehyung in a similar state to him, just a bit more restrained than him.

"What the fuck is this Jimin?" Hoseok yelled out suddenly as he remembered where they had to go today.

The last thing he remembered was Jimin giving him a drink to soothe his stress before leaving and then everything went black after that.

Jimin flinched and quickly looked at Taehyung in case he woke up by the loud voice, he breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the man was still out.

Jimin cautiously walked towards Hoseok and sat down in front of the fuming man,
"Hyung listen to me please-"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!" Hoseok yelled again but this time Jimin slammed his hand over his mouth to stop him from saying anything else.

He was horrified of waking up Taehyung.

"Now please listen to me okay? Jungkook went and he's gonna bring Rose back okay? Please stop yelling, because if that man wakes up, he's gonna kill me." Jimin said and pointed towards Taehyung before removing the hand from over Hoseok's mouth.

Hoseok was gritting his teeth,
"Who else went with him?" He asked figuring out already what must have happened. Jimin told Jungkook because he didn't want Taehyung to go there.

So expected from him.

Jimin looked around as if he didn't even hear what Hoseok said.

Hoseok's eyes widened when he realised,
"HE WENT ALONE? DO YOU EVEN REALISE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG WE'LL LOSE BOTH OF—" The man was shut up again when Jimin again covered his mouth.

"If you want to talk, you're going to lower down your voice hyung or else I will have to gag you." Jimin said it to Hoseok who glared at him but still nodded.

Jimin removed his hand and massaged his temple, he was starting to regret his decision right about now.

Jungkook wasn't picking up, neither had any police officer in Jungkook's team left the station.

And the worst of all, he didn't even know where did Jungkook even go to, he fucking forgot to ask the address from him.

The only other person who knew was well, we all know.