Bad news

Ophelia's pov:

His presence was what awoke me.  His quite and gentle snoring in my ear, I stretched to see Javon cuddled up next to me, his arm wrapped around my waist and his body pressed into my back his face just inches from my neck. My heart fluttered.

I looked over to see Jayla and Jaden were fast asleep. I stretched out to grab my phone from the phone trying not to wake Javon up. As  I did so he began to shuffle about and groan sleepily. Shit.

He went back to sleep snoring quietly, making me smile  slightly at the sounds of his snores. He looked so peaceful sleeping. I turned onto my back opening up my phone and checking out Instagram. 

I felt like I haven't been on insta in ages.

I'm skipping past peoples story's until I see something that catches my eye.'Jaylawaltonoffical'. Hm what's Jayla posted? When I press on her story, I nearly groan outloud at what shes posted. A picture of me and Javon, asleep on the fricking couch! I groan and smack my head in frustration. People already ship us already and now this!?

"Hey what's that " a sleepy voice says quietly making me jump

"Hey what's that " a sleepy voice says quietly making me jump. "God Javon I didn't even know you were awake," I say turning onto my side. 

He snatches the phone out my hands as I turn around to him saying "Hey!" "Omg why has Jayla posted that," he groans. I shrug at him and he gets up stretching.

 "Where are you going?" I ask him digging myself under the blanket. He gets up off the sofa and replies with "Restroom wont be long". And with that he treads over to the bathroom.

 I lay there on my back turning my phone off and putting it by my side. I didn't like the fact that Jayla had posted that but I wasn't angry about it like Javon was. 

I sigh and I hear a voice saying "What's wrong with you". I look over to see Jayla laid down on the airbed facing me. "Nothing, nothing," I say dryly picking my phone back up. 

"Your not angry with me for posting that photo of you and Javon are you?" she says concerned. "No no ofc I'm not I think Javon is though," I sigh. "God he takes everything so seriously " she says rolling her eyes slightly.

 "Are yall taking shit about me?" Javon says jokingly treaded out the bathroom putting his hand on his chest acting as if he's hurt. Jayla throws a pillow at him saying -

"Yeah ofc we are we were just saying that the night would of been so much more fun without you" she says sarcastically. "What" he says taken back actually looking at us seriously. I sit up to look at him stunned and Jayla does the same. 

He bursts out laughing and me and Jayla roll our eyes at him lying back. "God you two thought I was being serious" he chuckles to him self plonking himself on the end of the sofa where I am. 

"Yeah yeah whatever" I say smiling. He turns over to me as I'm scrolling on my phone. "Are you doing anything today Fee?"

"Yeah I'm going out with Paige to the movies" I reply with. "Aw ok" he says. "Sorryyy , we've got school tomorrow so I'll see you there anyway" I say. "Yeah great, school". he says jokingly and I push him laughing. 

I waved by to Paige and blowed her a kiss giggling. She giggled to waving shouting "Bye bitch1". "Bye babe!" I shouted at her and giggled as she drove off smiling. 

I shut the door and smiled to myself. I took off my shoes and walked over towards the living room. My dad and sister were both sat on the sofa hugging each other with tears in there eyes.

I look at them concerned. "Dad , Belle? are you ok ? what's happened??" I asked them sitting on the edge of the sofa next to them. 

"Its your mum," my dad says choking back tears as my heart pounds "her cancers gotten worse." I gulp back tears as I go over to them and hug them tightly. We sit there hugging each other trying to calm each other down. But it was no use. All we could do was cry. 

I'm sat upstairs in my room trying to dry my eyes and cool them down since they've gone all puffy. I pick up my phone and send my mum a message. It reads : Hey mom, I heard about your cancer and were all praying for you to get better, were gonna come visit you tomorrow I can't wait to see you and I love you so so much. 

I flop back into my bed and text Paige .

Hey . 

Hey girl we should do that again I love the movies

Yeah it was, I gotta tell you something

 Hey are you ok? and of course go ahead. 

My mums cancer its gotten worse. 

What no omg Fee I'm so so sorry i love you so much do you want me to come over? 

No its fine i just need some time to myself atm x.

 Aw well I love you and I hope she gets better soon talk to me whenever you need me okay?

Ok love you to .

I sigh rubbing my puffy eyes. I turn over onto my side and scroll through peoples snap stories. Suddenly I see Javon is typing.  I half swipe on his text.

 Hey do you want me to take you to school tomorrow I can pick you up like around 8??

I sigh and open the message 

Yeah thanks

 Hey you ok? 

Yh of course

Now you tell me what's wrong. 

No. 

Pls

No

Ophelia. 

Fine. My mums cancer has gotten worse and idk what to do about it. 

Fee, you cant do anything about it just don't worry everything will be fine ok ?

Promise?

I promise. Now go get some sleep ily  . 

Thanks u J goodnight. 

My heart skips a beat when he says "ily". I knew he only meant it in a friend way.

He felt bad for me and was just trying to be nice. Nothing much. But I couldn't stop thinking about it. I laid my head down on the pillow trying to get my mind off it. And before I knew it I was asleep.

You know when you thought you ate that test but the test ate you.

My geography teacher wrote 'It is clear of the lack of revision here maria' On the front of my test.

How cute xxxxxx. I didn't pass and now I'm falling and its parents evening in a few weeks! Great!

I'm so excited tho because Madison Beer is tomorrow and she's my fave and I cannot wait. Just one more wakeup and I can finally lie in.

Love u guys