Part 30* Movie Premiere

Ophelia's pov: 

It had been a couple of months since I had been back and euphoria was finally coming out tonight. Me and Javon and our families had arrived from Georgia to LA and finally safe in the hotels. I was getting ready so I curled my hair, put on my outfit and did my makeup. 

opheliasummersx

liked by onwardwanna and 600,988 others

opheliasummersx ready as I'll ever be

onwardwanna you look stunning 

opheliasummersx ily <3

alexademie  I CANT WAIT TO SEE U BEAUTIFUL

opehliasummersx SAME GORGEOUS

user123 your dress is stunning

likedbycreator

_______________________________________________

I waved goodbye to my dad and sister and hopped into the limo blowing them a kiss. The limo had black out windows but LA was very busy tonight. I couldn't wait to be reunited with the cast to.

The car arrived at the red carpet and as I step out the car holding up my dress so I didn't stand on it, bright cameras flashed in my face people shouting at me saying "HEY OPHELIA LOOK HERE" "Fee please pose!".

As I walked down the red carpet I posed the the cameras smiling as I did so and eventually reached the entrance into the movie premiere. I was greeted by Sydney who hugs me and says "Heyyy omg lets go take photos I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you more Sydney!" I say grabbing her hands as I lift my dress up and we go over to the photo bit. 

Sydney and me smile and she leans her arm on my shoulder grinning and we both giggle posing to the camera. After we take some photos I spot Javon and run over to him and hug him. 

"Hey ma you look gorgeous!" he says kissing my cheek.

"And you J! Look at you wow" I say admiring his outfit.

After meeting up with the cast and taking loads of photo with people me and Javon are doing an interview sort of thing with one of the women there.

"Hey guys how arre you both tonight" the lady says smiling.

"I'm great thank you how about you" I smile.

"I'm great thanks for asking!" she says and I nod and smile.

"So what are you guys wearing tonight, Javon?" she asks. 

"Uh, I'm wearing Calvin Klein and Gucci" Javon says smiling.

"Wow I'm loving the whole business look" she says .

"Thank you thank you" he smiles.

"And what about you Ophelia?" she asks.

"Well I'm wearing Christiane Dior!" I smile.

"Wow your dress is stunning might I add" she smiles.

"Thank you so much!" I say.

"No problem! Anyway a lot of people have been asking if you guys are dating is it true or just a rumour, what's going on!" she smiles.

Me and Javon had talked about this. I knew what to say.

"Uh no were not dating, but were just in that talking stage really" I smile.

"Aw well that's great you two would make a hot couple btw" she says.

"Thank you thank you" Javon says.

___________________________________________________________________
After the interview me and Javon and the Cast head over to get out seats and Javon is sat next to me and my dad on the other. Javon is also sat next to Jaden and his family near him to.

"Are you exciteddd, I can't wait to see it!" Jayla squeals to me squeezing my knee.

"Yesss! I can't wait" I smile.

Then the first episode starts and I sit back and relax.

After a while the first episode ends and everyone claps. Names are being read out for different awards and all of a sudden Taylor swift steps out from the curtains and Ariana Grande! I gasp in shock covering my mouth.

"OMG I LOVE THEM TWO" I squeal getting excited.

Javon grins at me.

"We would like to give the best youngest actor award to... Ophelia Summers!" Taylor Swift announces.

"Omg" I say taking deep breathes and getting up as everyone claps and I walk down to the stage. 

I shake Taylor and Ariana's hand giving them both hugs and thanking them gratefully.

"Thank you so much omg," I say to them smiling.

I take the award stepping up a step, and waving to the applauding crowd. This was my moment. 

"Hi everyone, I would just like to start off by saying that I'm super grateful for everything and especially getting this award thank you all so much for making this happen!" I smile as the crowd breaks into applause.

"I have met so many amazing people in euphoria with the support of my friends and family and I'm eternally grateful for this wonderful experience" I say .

I hear Javon wooing in the audience which makes me grin widely.

"Again thank you so much I love you all" I say finally then bowing my head down in appreciation and blowing kisses to the crowd.

"Thank you both I love you both so much" I say to Ari and Taylor.

"Oh god your such a sweet heart its fine!" Ari says patting my back.

"No problem at all hun have a good one!" Taylor says waving me off as I hop off the stage and go head back to my seat.

Tonight has been a dream. 

euphoria

liked by sydney_sweeny and 500,768 others

euphoria we are so proud of her and everything she has accomplished can't wait to see her go on in life and do many more amazing things!

opheliasummersx I have had one of the best experiences filming with euphoria. I am forever graetful towards all of you <3

euphoria we love you!

sydney_sweeny shes a stunner this one

jaylawaltonofficial my bby

opheliasummersx Ily Jayla