Part 23* Date night

Charlie and rue bennet:

"So are these guys cool? Or fucking stupid?" Charlie asks Rue staring out of the window as the hot hair dryer breeze hits her face.

"Yeah, there cool, ash is your age I forgot to tell you" Rue says scratching her head. 

Charlie nods as Rue pulls into a small corner shop with a skin headed ginger man sat down in a plastic chair, smoking a pot. She parks up and they get out walking towards the man.

"Ayyy  Rue, how you doing" the man smiles dopily clapping and shaking Rue's hand.

"I'm good I'm good man" she says grinning widely.

"So - so how was uh Rehab I heard you got back aboutt 5 days? 'Rue nods' Yeah five days" he says putting out his joint.

"Well ever since I gave myself to my lord and saviour Jesus Christ things have been real good" Rue says with a slight tone of sarcasm in her voice.

Fez nods supportdly but seems a little unsure and sort of seems like he's going to burst out laughing any second.

"Fez man I'm fucking with you man" she snorts and so does fez.

"Well you know Rue, I'm no judger" he laughs.

"Anyway who's your friend Rue, I'm Fez btw" he says smiling at Charlie.

"Ahh this is my cousin Charlie" she says introducing them.

"Nice to meet you Char, hey can I call you that?" Fez asks her.

"Yeah yeah of course, good to meet you to" she smiles weakly.

"Hey, you look around ashes age, how old u?" Fez asks.

"14" she nods.

"Ahhh you are then, what have u guys come for drugs? Or Charlie you not into that stuff?" Fez asks them.

"No no I am have been for a while now" Charlie says shyly, looking down at her feet.

"Okay great you can go through to the back where ash is,  he'll find you something ok" fez nods and points to where ash is.

Charlie nods and thanks Fez leaving Rue and Fez to talk. 

Charlie enters to see a young boy. He has a buzz cut, he's dressed in a grey Nike tracksuit and stacking up a huge stack of money. He looks up at the girl narrowing his eyes at her. 

"What the fuck you want?" he asks her scoffing.

"Fuck, your fucking rude" she scoffs back at him.

"I don't care now tell me what do you want" he says rudely.

"Wow nice to see you to, uh I don't know what you got" she asks .

"Ha! You want drugs?" he snorts falling back in his seat and swinging his leg over the other.

"Stfu I can buy what I want" she scoffs.

"Ok ok calm it" he says bringing drugs out of a box.

She stares at the boy as he starts to bring all sorts of things out of a box. He looks kind of nice. No what was she thinking. He's horrible. He's a drug dealer.

"Ok so I got 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, and 5-MeO-DIPT." he says.

"I'm sorry, I have zero fucking idea what you just said" Charlie says, furrowing her eyebrows.

"It doesn't matter. But this shit is fucking lit." he says.

"What is it?" she asks confused.

"N-diisopropyl-5-methoxytryptamine. It's a fast-acting psychedelic. Got some similarities to LSD, but with, like, key differences. Not as visual and shit, but definitely a sense distorter." he rambles on.