Part 34* Somewhere in the future

It was a warm summers day in California. The two teens were walking on the street, not knowing that they were going to bump into each other for the first time in 6 years. Since Ophelia had left Bufford she hadn't seen Javon for a while. They tried to keep in contact but it got hard and didn't quiet work out.

Ophelia was walking to go on a target run. Her schedule wasn't busy and she had the whole day free. For once. And well for Javon he was running late for an interview. He ran down the streets or  California trying not to bump into people apologising as he went.

But suddenly he ran past Ophelia knocking her to the ground.

"Hey watch it" she says wiping herself angrily.

Javon stops widening his eyes and says "Omg I'm so sorry, here let me help you up".

He offers his hand which she reluctantly takes and helps her up and there eyes meet. At first they don't seem to recognise each other but soon after they remember the same familiar faces.

"Javon?" the girl stutters in shock.

"Fee?" he says laughing in shock.

"Omg it really is you" she says hugging him tightly.

"We've got some catching up to do" he says smiling.

"We have" she smiles back.

"Wanna grab a coffe?" Javon asks.

She nods "lets go" and grabs his hand as the two teens walk down the streets of California , looking for a near by Starbucks, not knowing what's in store for them..