16 ~ Rudra is Hurt

900 Votes fasttttt!!!

Rudra POV

She was looking really beautiful in that dress, dancing in the middle. I did not know but I never looked at her like that. I mean, she was beautiful but the way she was looking today was extraordinarily beautiful.

And, my heartbeats just stopped when she suddenly stopped making spins and looked directly at me. Our eyes met and I felt it a little strange and it was the fire.

Something, I never felt before. Like, now looking at her I could feel that I was the main character of someone's story. I was important to someone, be it a negative part but my existence was there.

Whole my life, I never felt this way. Never felt important, and never got anyone's attention but the way she looked at me I could see the anger, rage, and hints of emotions that were guarded behind that anger and rage.

I gulped and she lowered her gaze to continue with her steps.

And, I walked away from there.

I had to talk to my Uncle about everything. I just wanted some way we could sort it out because I could see her doing this to herself, to me and to her family or anyone.

I walked back to his chamber because he had arrived with the convoy now.

The guards let me in and I looked at him.

"Uncle,"

He turned to look at me and he lifted his eyebrows.

"Uncle? I hardly remember the last time when you called me that,"

He taunted me and the guards closed the door behind us.

"I wanted to talk to you about something,"

I said in a slow yet effective voice and he sat on the couch spreading his arms on the couch rests.

I tied both my hand behind me and looked at him asking me in a slow yet authoritative voice.

"Tell me,"

I inhaled a sharp breath and put my thoughts into words.

"Back out from this wedding,"

I exclaimed and he shot me a shocked and angered glare.

"Back out from the wedding? No, I will not,"

He exclaimed back and I added.

"The man Nandani is rumoured to be in an affair with is me,"

Now, he looked at me and stood up.

"What??"

I clenched my jaw and held my ground.

"Yes, I left her and she is using you to take revenge on me,"

I exclaimed and he lifted his eyebrows.

"It does not matter now, You better be going away to your work,"

He stated and I stepped forward.

"Uncle, you can get any girl for the little fantasies of you. But, Nandani is my girl, she is my whole world, everything I have got. I was a fool back then to leave her but now thinking about it I just cannot see her getting away from me, please... Please uncle,"

I pleaded and he placed his hand on my shoulder. Never in my whole life have I pleased anyone, never.

"I liked your suggestion but it is too late now. Hope you understand,"

He stated and my face got stiff with the anger rushing over my face.

His flirt expression could tell me that in no way he was going to be angry at what I was saying.