58 ~ Nandani Said 'No'

Make it 6k family soon!!! Come on where are these 150 people???

1.2k votes fasttt!!!

Rudra POV

"I want to break my controlling period, and I cannot make you fall sick in front of your parents,"

I said and her face instantly turned horrified. Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed.

"What?"

She questioned and tried to straighten herself. I also straightened myself and looked at her to say again.

"I want to break my controlling period and want us to consummate our marriage,"

Her eyes widened even more and she immediately stepped down from the bed, turning scared as hell.

And, before she could go even a few feet away, I immediately held her hand and said.

"Aaayeee,"

She turned to look back at me and her lips trembled to say.

"Are you mad? Con... Consumm...ation. Are you mad?"

She said and grabbed her blouse, sliding her arms in it with shaking hands, she adjusted it over her bosom and pulled her hair to the front and tried to tie it. 

Seeing her struggling with it, I stood up from the bed and stood behind her. Holding the strings with my fingers, I took them from her hands and said slowly.

"Lagta hai aapki neend udd gayi,"

"Seems like your sleepiness blew away,"

She lowered her gaze and I moved my fingers to tie her blouse.

"You have... work... worked very very hard... for this... you cann... you should not break it in the middle. Talk to your Guruji about it, first,"

She tried to say and I inhaled a deep breath sitting back on the bed after tying it.

She turned to look at me and I looked at her while saying.

"The controlling period was not for the becoming the King, though it helped me build a discipline that a King should have. But, the main motive behind making this sacrifice was to change the future. The future that a fortune-teller predicted. He claimed that there will be a great war, a war that will change lives, and he assured me that I will lose that war for sure. And then my Guruji started looking for solutions. And, the best solution was the controlling period. A sacrifice that would make me build discipline, that will erase all my desires and help me control everything that can lead me to a great war. And, he specially mentioned to do not to get indulged with women, love, or sex and any time of Kama. But, now that I know that there will not be any war as I and your father will get into a peace treaty, this is not needed. And, even if it's needed then I do not want to continue. I want to leave everything whose motive started from my father and which is anyhow connected to him. I want to be a King on my own now, on my own learnings and hard work. Not with the help of any sacrifices and all,"

I said and she blinked looking at me. She walked closer and sat down on her knees in front of me. She held my hand and looked into my eyes.

Shaking her head lightly, she started.

"I know, you are capable of everything and you can do it. But, still, this is your Guruji's place to decide, do not let your sacrifice go to vain just because you are heartbroken and upset now,"

She said and I shook my head.

"I have made up my mind, Nandani,"

I declared and she lowered her gaze to stand up.