79 ~ The Birth Control

Only a few chapters are left. Do not forget to vote on all the chapters. ❤️ Also, give your author a follow to stay updated with the ongoing works and announcement.

Also, here is a question. Does Instagram helped you discover my works?

And, you know I woke up early today at 6 AM to write as I was not getting time to write it with daily updates of Aishwariya. Seems like I am going crazy for writing. But, I enjoyed it ❤️

Nandani POV

"But, I love that,"

He chuckled.

I also smiled a little and suddenly the attendee's voice caught our attention.

"Ranaji, massage oil,"

She said from afar, from the other side of the curtain and he said.

"Leave that on the table and close the door when you leave. Do not let anyone come inside without permission,"

He said to her and kissed my lips slowly and gently.

I heard the anklet bells of the attendee fading away and then the door shutting.

"Let's do it again,"

He muttered against my lips and I immediately pushed him away.

"You want me dead?"

I said with widened eyes.

He chuckled and moved the curtains aside to step down the bed. He grabbed the towel and stood up to wrap it around his waist.

I saw him parting the curtains to let the morning sunlight fall into the chamber through the window. I kept laying on the bed with the comforters up to my chest to cover my nakedness and saw him walking towards the table.

He picked up the bowl of oil and brought it closer to me.

He sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed the comforter to pull it.

"Move it aside,"

He said and I tried to tighten my hold on the comforter trying to say.

"I am naked,"

He smirked and said.

"I have seen it all, little wife,"

A tint of blush warned up my cheeks and I let him pull the comforters aside.

"Now, lay down comfortably,"

He said and I straightened my legs comfortably.

I did not know but I was feeling really uncomfortable, lying naked like that in front of him. So, I just grabbed the comforter and covered my middle portion.

He smiled and I just watched him rubbing the oil between his palms and touching my feet. He slowly started massaging my feet in circular motions and I was feeling like diving into heaven already. His hands were feeling oily with a rough texture and had firmness that was making the blood circulation faster.

"Where did you learn it?"

I asked and he smiled now rubbing his hands on my legs swiftly.

"You do not want to hear that, little bird,"

He said in a slow voice and I furrowed my brows.

"Yes, I do,"

I said.

He shook his head.

"No,"

I kicked him a little on his chest playfully and said.