53 ~ Rudra Made a Decision

1.2k votess fastttt!!!!

There will be consummation scene when we will become a 6K Family ♥️

Rudra POV

"Sabar ka fal kesa raha fir aapka?"

"How was the fruit of your patience?"

I asked her in a slow and caressing voice while looking into her eyes and she timidly smiled a little.

Her cheeks were blushing and she blinked lowering his eyes from my eyes.

"Kabhi aapke saath karenge esa tab pata chalega aapko... kabhi to jarurat hogi aapko hamari, tabhi chod kar chale jaenge,"

"You will know when I will do the same with you... You will also need me one day, and whenever you will need me the most, I will leave you like that,"

She said in a slow and playful and I chuckled deeply.

"Acha Ji?"

"Really?"

She also smiled seeing me laughing and I straightened myself to make her stand off my lap.

She adjusted her clothes stood up and said in a slow voice.

"I have never felt this much better,"

I smiled and stood up too. Running my fingers through my hair I walked towards her bed and lay adjusting my head on the pillow.

"Now, I want you to return the favour,"

She abruptly looked at me and her eyes widened with my words. Her face turned even redder and she slowly walked towards me. Her fingers trembled while touching her bangles and she sat down on the edge of the bed. 

I saw her blinking nervously, inhaling deeply and then she looked at me with soft eyes.

I saw her slowly shifting closer to me sitting in front of me. 

She leaned in closer a little, brought her hand close to my stomach, gently touched me and then lifted her gaze to look at me.

Her eyes held questions that she was not able to ask.

I held her wrist gently and firmly and brought them close to my lips.

"You have really beautiful hands, little wife,"

She turned even timider and blinked nervously.

I gently kissed her fingers and said in a slow and soft voice.

"I am really hungry, little bird,"

She gulped looking at me, her lips parted just with my words and I smiled while saying in a slow and pleasing tone.

"Aaj aapke haath ke Gatte ki sabzi khani hai. Hum chahte hai aap bhojan bana kar laaye hamare liye,"

"I want to have Gatta Curry cooked by your hands. I want you to cook for me,"

She looked at me and then suddenly her eyebrows thinned in a line and she immediately brought her hand back.

"What???"

Her voice was loud and I looked at her lifting my left brow.

"I mean... what?"

She laughed a little embarrassingly.

"Cooking? at this time?"

She smiled and laughed fakely a little.

"Ji, I am hungry,"