introduction part 2

Names might change but I'll be back and edit if I change the names.

should I make this mafia or not mafia?

I'm usually not good at starting books so bare with me. I don't think I'll have this book dragged out as much as my others but this could change.

Ares loved his family he really did. He had a mum, dad and older brothers.
Yet he never felt complete.

His mother was the sweetest woman, His dad was strict but loved his family. And his 3 older brothers were annoying most of the time.

He had a great childhood but he found his parents were often over protective.
He never knew why though.

He had never been told he had a twin. She was taken from the family only a week after the twins were born.

They searched for years but the case was closed 4 years later as it was presumed she was dead. Her parents kept looking not wanting to give up until they had a body to confirm her death.

Xander was only 2 at the time so he didn't understand much and because of his young age he grew up not knowing his younger brother was a twin.

Jake and Grayson had been older, they knew of her existence, they knew the pain.

Jake had been 6 at the time, he was destrought when his father sat him and Grayson down.

Grayson changed that day, at 9 years old he closed himself off.

Their parents saw how it destroyed their two eldest boys, it destroyed them too. They couldn't let it happen to Xander and certainly not Ares, knowing he had a twin who was presumed dead would break him the most.

They had to protect him.
They couldn't loose him

__________________________________________

Like every morning, Ares got ready for school then headed downstairs for breakfast. Grayson and Jake weren't around much anymore but they almost were always here for breakfast and dinners.

Jake was studying to become a doctor, so not wanting to get his own place until he secured a job after graduating, he lived at home but wasn't around much.

Grayson on the other hand had graduated a few years ago and was becoming a well known business man.  He had his own place, a penthouse naturally but he chose to split his time between the family home and his own home.

So It was just another regular day for Ares, his older brothers argueing for fun whilst his eldest brother sat at the table on his laptop drinking coffee. His father wasn't around in the mornings as he was already at work. His mum smiled when she saw Ares entere and she gave him a hug before letting him sit down.

She made sure to show all her kids love and she didn't have favourites but she did show extra affection to Ares at time mostly due to the guilt of him not even aware of having a sister

Ares was quiet when his family were together, it worried his mum at first but her husband had reassured her he was okay. And he was in a way. He was cold and sadistic away from his family but with his family he felt something was off. He wasn't extremely smart like his two eldest brothers but he wasn't as laid back as Xander.
He didn't like to engage in the sibling rivalry either.

So like every day he ate quietly observing his family.

He was 16 so he knew of most things his family did but they still treated him like a baby, except Xander. Xander was known as the school 'bad boy' so he made sure no one messed with Ares years ago when Ares started school. However over the years, everyone saw they shouldn't fear Xander, they should fear Ares.

He was smart but he focused more on sports. Despite only being 16, everyone feared him , wanted to be him or with him.

Xander was the same but he was a bigger player. He had people running from him in fear but was also extremely popular. He was known for having a constant temper, one wrong word and he'd snap, he had slept with more people than he could count .

Ares anger was different. He was calm and laid back but when he got angry it was much worse than Xander. That's why the boys were feared. You had to be careful with whatever you say to Xander but Ares was unpredictable.

__________________________________________

Maybe that's why he did what he did, but  if he had known who she was, if he had just seen her face maybe he wouldn't have done it. He had no idea who she was, only that she was a new girl.