Gia:"What do they mean that they don't know why?"

Gia:
"What do they mean that they don't know why?"

Friend:
"Don't worry, let go of the person who you gave your dad body to, so they can clean his body and all of that."

Gia:
"Well I wanted to find out but they never told me."

Friend:
"And the place is."

Gia:
"Rather dead discovery."

Friend:
"Ok." I looked a bit more in till I found what I was looking for. "Honey, I think I found something."

Gia:
"Did you really pumpkin what you found?"

Friend:
The reason he died was because of a poison called lactose in iron rats.

Gia:
"Wait, we know only one person who has that and we are going to take care of him tonight."

Friend:
"Honey, how do you feel about all of this?"

Gia:
"Good that I know but I am still sad that he die now and it is all of that man's fault."

Friend:
She just started crying again. I know how hard this is on her now since she found out.

Gia:
"Damn it."

Frind:
"Honey what's wrong."

Gia:
"Harry is on his way, he just needs one more thing then he is coming home."

Friend:
"Damn it well I better go now bye honey and drink all of that I know how much you love it."

Gia:
"Yeah I do and don't worry I will wash the cup and gave it back to you when I see you at his grave."

Friend:
"Ok love you bye."

Gia:
"Love you too." Once he left out the window I closed it and locked it.

Harry:
"LOVE I AM HOME."

Gia:
"HEY HARRY."

Harry:
I don't think that she has come downstairs at all. I know I need to talk to her about this. I just don't want to make her sad at all. So I put the groceries away then went to my room to put something more comfortable on, I waited for an hour then I went to talk to her. "Love, can you please just open the door for me? I really want to talk to you."

Gia.
"Harry, I need to be alone please."

Harry:
"Love you need to talk about this not just stay in your room for the whole day please open the door for me love."

Gia:
"Harry, please leave me alone. I will open it tomorrow. I really just want to be alone today."

Harry:
"I know you are a love but you can't hide our feelings by not doing anything, please love."

Gia:
"I am sorry Harry but I just really want to be alone."

Harry:
Why does she not want to talk about this? I really want her to talk about this with me but she wouldn't so I guess I have to do something. I went to my room and got the keys for the rooms and I went back to her door and opened it. "Hey love."