21

Gia:
"Thanks it look like we need more."

Copp:
"Yeah we do tehu are in the making but we need you to test them."

Gia:
"I will do it next week let me know when they want me yo do it."

Copp:
"Yep and here you go."

Gia:
"Thanks hey baby I know you will not hear this but you guys deserve this just yo let you know."

Copp.
"Do you want me to keep them still?"

Gia:
"Yep please buy only if you want you to." Once I have them sleep and newborn they should fall it when they wake up. "So did you find out what are you going to do with them yet."

Copp:
"Actually I have."

Gia:
"And!" I said all happy.

Copp:
"They are going to be my littles."

Gia:
"No way I am so happy for you." I ran to him and hug him.

Copp:
"Thank you I love you."

Gia:
"Love you too now take them home you can have how long as you need off."

Copp:
"I can't do that to you and you do need me."

Gia:
"Oh do I and I know I do buy you need them first and don't worry we will be find."

Copp:
"Are you sure."

Gia:
"Yep I am sure and here is money for the new house for you and your littles."

Copp:
"You know I can't take this you paid me last week."

Gia:
"I know but all I want you guys to have is a happy little age play family and I hope I will find my one soon."

Copp:
"I know you will bye."

Gia:
"See you."

Harry:
"What was that."

Gia:
"Something that you should know later."

Harry:
"Why is everything later with you?"

Gia:
"Because it is Harry and I am sorry but it is."

Knock knock knock knock knock

Gia:
"Hold on I am coming... you guys know that you guys don't have to knock the door that much right."

Nathan:
"We know but we want to get this over with."

Gia:
"Me too."

Harry:
"Hello guys do you guys want anything to drink."

All of them:
"Yes please Harry."

Cooper:
"Should we start now by telling him."

Gia:
"Please... so Harry Me Jiff the reason you guys are here is because we have been keeping something from you guys to a long time now and that is Nathan should we say it tighter."

Nathan:
"I think we should."

Gia and Nathan:
"We are mafia assistants."

Nathan:
"And there are people who found us and took us away from our home that we left before her while we were living in the street."

Gia:
"Also Harry, remember when you ask me why did my helper teacher live down the street from us it is because there are 2 protectors."

Harry and Mr Jiff
"WHAT."

Natan:
"Yep."

Gia:
"Also I have something that you all need to know only Nathan know this I am a little I have been into ageplay for a long time and I have a age play drug company where we make littles become a what they new parents want them to be Harry that what you saw this morning and I am a little new born actually."