10

Gia:
This is what I have to wear.

Gia:"Hey I can actually wear this also can this be my age play ddlg drug clothes but the pants will stay on

Gia:
"Hey I can actually wear this also can this be my age play ddlg drug clothes but the pants will stay on."

The boss:
"Of course I do not mind at all as long as you guys get him so he can be my baby boy soon then I really don't care."

Gia:
"Don't worry would you mind if we mess up the places right."

The boss:
"Not at all, no."

Gia:
"Good thanks."

Announcer:
"Next up we have white snake yet she is from her mafia assistant days but that is all over now she is here to perform for you guys just this once so come on out white snake."

All man's:
"Whoo."

One man:
"She is so hot."

Another man:
"Oh I can't wait to get a private dance with her."

Gia:
As I was dancing my butt off in till Nathan gave me the sign which I know that it is time to put in more power into the dance.

After 2 pole dance later

Man who we need to take down:
"Hey, I want to have a private dance with you."

Gia:
"Well I am sorry but you have to wait for 2 hours because I have people who is waiting for me to dance with them." He is touch my bum.

Man who we need to take down:
"Well I don't want to wait for you I want you now."

Gia:
"Well I am sorry Sir but I think it is better if you wait."

Man who we need to take down:
"Well that is not happening."

Gia:
He covered my mouth and took me to a closet.

Man who we need to take down:
"Like I said to you before, I want my dance now."

Gia:
"Well would you like that."

Man who we need to take down:
"Oh I would."

Gia:
"Well then that is not happening NOW." Nathan came and his security guards. I fight the security guards and Nathan fights him.

Man who we need to take down:
"I will get you back soon I will."

Gia:
"Sure you will." Before he could go anywhere I kick him and he falls down. I got a wet cloth and put it in his mouth so he will sleep for an hour or so but unfortunately his man's left I wondered where.

The boss:
"Hey, is he ok?"

Gia:
"Yeah he will wake up in an hour or so you might want to take him home and put him into his new baby bed.

Nathan:
"You are having so much fun with this are you."

Gia:
"You know I like something like this."