Mr Smithman:
"Did you tell him?"

Gia:
"No, not yet."

Harry:
"Tell me what."

Gia:
"There is an underground fight that is happening today at the school at 12:00 in the morning and I am going."

Harry:
"What do you mean that you are going,"

Gia:
"Harry, this guy in my school, he hate me and I don't blame him for that but he needs to stop and the only way he will stop is if I do this."

Harry:
"Yeah there is no way I am letting you do it."

Gia:
"Harry sit down."

Harry:
"What."

Gia:
"Harry, sit down now."

Harry:
"Fine I am sitting down and there is no way I am letting you do it. You have been hit all of your life and you need a break."

Gia:
"Harry yes I have been hurt all of my life but this is who I am and there is no break from it and it is way this is a break this is wired Harry just please let me do this I need to fight for all of us girls."

Harry:
"My answer is still no."

Gia:
I gave Mr Smithman a look to help me.

Mr Smithman:
"Mr Styles I will be there the whole time just please let her do this."

Gia:
"Fine as long as I get to go and you will not be doing to school for how long does she have to stay in this?"

Mr Smithman:
"2 days max."

Harry:
"You will not be going to school for 2 days and I will be taking care of you."

Gia:
"Do I have to stay home for 2 days?"

Hardy:
"It is."

Gia:
"Fine I will do it and can I go."

Harry:
"Thank you and yes you can go."

Gia:
"And thank you for letting me go, Harry."

Harry:
"Anytime love."

Mr Smithman:
"So her iv bag needs to be changed every hour and I will be teaching you how to do it anyways. An aid teacher will be coming here everyday for 2 days so he can help her with her work and homework. He actually lives across the street from and Gia knows him."

Gia:
"Yep I do."

Harry:
"Mr Smithman can I talk to you for a moment please."

Mr Smithman:
"Of course."

Gia:
"How about I go to the basement, Harry."

Harry:
"Yeah you may."

Mr Smithman:
"So Mr Styles, what can I do for you?"

Harry:
"I was thinking of breastfeeding Gia."

Mr Smithman:
"Wait, you want to breastfeed Gia but why if I may ask."

Harry:
"You may and and because I know that she does not eat meat dairy and even vegetarian meat at all and she needs all of the nutrition that she can get so I was thinking if I could breastfeed her?"

Mr Smithman:
"For some reason I think that is a good idea. I could give you a check up now and see if it is a good idea for you to breastfeed her."

Harry:
"If you could then yes please."

After Harry check up

Mr Smithman:
"Well what it look like here you can breastfeed her you are lucky that I keep this this me this is lactation you take this every time that you want to breastfeed for one week then it will come whenever you want to breastfeed her."