Chapter 1

Satavahana saamraajy 1450.

There stood a beautiful woman looking down to her kingdom with a proud and happy smile. She is non other then Ambika. She is really happy as Dhruv is retiring from war.

Flashback

Ambika tired to control her tears but how could she her husband is go on another war and where it isn't even important to go.

(Dhruv) Dhr- "Don't maharani if you fall week how will I be able to stay strong. Or do you think that I will not return"

Dhruv said putting a hand on her shoulder.

Amb- "Not at all maharaj, but I don't know why I have a bad feeling like something might happen. Promise me that you will return fast".

Ambika said turning to her husband with crying.

Dhr-"I promise".

End of flashback.

Amb- "Today he is returning then why am I sad. I should be happy. What is this weird feeling in my heart. Like something is going to happen and not good".

Then the door opened and came in. Avantika Maan Thakur. Dhruv's sister.

Avantika came running to her sister and hugged her.

Avantika is Dhruv's younger sister.

(Avantika) Ava- "What happened bhabhi thinking of bhai."

Amb- "Yes I really miss him. It has been 2 weeks. I don't know why he even went for this war. I mean I checked everything his presence was not needed."

Ava- "Bhabhi you know Bhai he is just like that he likes to see his enemies to lose."

Ambika was about to say something when the people outside started screaming and playing with colors. Screaming MAHARAJ KI JAI HO.

Listening to that Ambika ran down to see her husband. Running she stopped by the Radha Krishna statue and picked the pooja thali. And ran to the kingdoms door.

When she saw his. The love of her life. Standing and talking to his mother. Rajmata Aeindri deva.

Rajmata Aeindri devi

As Ambika got closer to them. She saw Rajmata was looking at the ground while crying. Why is she crying everything is okay Dhruv is back.

She walked in front of Dhruv and was about to ask what happened. When a woman in a red wedding dress came in front of her smiling and looking at her. Dhruv was looking down

Just looking at her Ambika understood why she was crying and she told a deep breath closed my eyes and opened them again.

__________________________________

Hey guys!!

So that is it for chapter 1. Hopefully you liked it if you did please give the other a chance too.

Vote and comment your thoughts.