Chapter 9

*Dhruv*

Me- "So I'm thinking to give a big party and show off Tara as my wife. I mean the reason I married her is her beauty. So call everyone from the neighboring kingdom. Even our enemies. It must be like a big party"

I said to my personal worker my Friend. Amar. He takes care of all my important things.

Amar- Ok Maharaj I will do exactly like that.

Then he left and I got back to my work. After a few minutes I heard a voice of Bangles.

Me- Not now Ambika I'm busy.

Her- You didn't even look up and knew it was me how.

Me- I gave you bangles so I can hear where your at all times. Anyway what are you doing her I thought you were mad at me.

I said looking up trying to not smile. I know she is forgiving me. If she was not then she would never come here. 

Hell wouldn't even look at me. Even if I was dieing.

 Even if I was dieing

*Ambika*

Good look at him he knows yet playing. And here I thought I could try and give him a chance. Yep try.

Me- AAAA fine I will say it ok. I want you to have dinner with me tonight.

Him- Really but what about your anger.

Me- Do you want me to go back.

Him- No please no I will do anything. So dinner with you and me ok.

Me- Yes so i will leave.

Him- No wait I'm doing a party for me and Tara I would love it if you would stand there with me. I mean your my wife too and the maharani. Please.

Me- Ok I will.

Then I went back and the Bela came. She is Tara's worker. What is she doing here.

Bella- Maharani. Choti Rani would like to meet you.

Me- Ok you go I will come in 10 minutes.

Her- Ok.

After telling Avantika about my dinner with Dhruv tonight. I left to meet Tara.

Me- You wanted to meet me choti Rani.

Tara- Yes yesterday you came and gave me gifts so I thought to do the same.

Me- wow this is beautiful. I...

Ava- Tara I have to talk to you. Ohh I see your busy.

Me- No no I was about to leave. Anyway Thank you choti Rani. I will send someone to take this.

Tara- No I will send them.

Me- Ok I will leave.

Then I left and started preparing for the dinner.

*Tara*

Me- What happened Avantika.

Her- Tara Dhruv maharaj is going on dinner with that Ambika.

Me- What tonight.

Her- Yes. We can't let them get close or she would never leave.

Me- It is okay I will do something that will keep him busy the whole night.

Aaaa I will not be able to get any sleep tonight as well. Hehehe

__________________________________
Vote and comment