Chapter 54

*Abhimanyu*

Doc- During the birth she lost alot of blood and if a normal person losses that much blood it is next to impossible for he or she to make to make it alive...

No No No No No No No No No No. It can't be. After hearing what the doctor said I was shocked I couldn't move by myself my eyes were wide open.

My Ambika she can't leave me she just can't. I will fight god for her if needed. I will kill everyone in this world if something happens to her.

Doc- MAHARAJ!!!!!

Me- WHAT.

Doc- Maharaj. I said that because of losing alot of blood maharani will need alot of rest and care. So you need to take care of her along with the kids.

Me- So she is okay.

Doc- Yes if you take good care of her make her eat healthy foods she'll be fine soon. And for the kids they're perfect.

Me- Then next time first say that she is okay got it.

Is she for serious this doctor is crazy. I should just kill her already now she made me think so many bad things, that something might happened to Ambika.

Whatever I walked past her into the room. Ambika was sitting on the chair with 2 babys in her hand while the maids were cleaning the bed.

When I got in they left. Now the bed was read. Bhabhi walked to me. And putted a hand on my head.

Her- Congratulations my child.

Then she left with happy tears in her eyes. Then I saw at Ambika again. She was looking at the babys with a big smile.

Then I walked to them.

*Ambika*

I looked to my kids they. Are Soo beautiful.

Abhi- So now you will not even look at your husband.

I looked up and saw Abhimanyu. And just laughed. The I got up he helped me by holding my arm.

Then I gave him one baby.

Me- This is the older one. He is your son.

Then I gave him the other baby.

Me- This is your younger one. She is your daughter.

I saw as Abhimanyu was looking at the kid's. He was holding them soo carefully as if he is afraid to drop them.

Then he slowly walking to the bed and sat down still looking at them. I walked and sad on the other side. God giving birth hurts.

Him- What do you want to name them.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment