Chapter 2

*Ambika*

How could he and why. Why did he broke his promise. I had a million questions in my mind when I did there pooja.

After that they walked in and took Rajmata's blessing's. She looked at me but I turned my face.

She is my mother and seeing her like this and guilty just makes this worse.

Dhr- "Rajmata, Ambika, Avantika I want to take to you both and something important alone."

Then we all folloed Rajmata to her room. With the girl by Dhruv. Once was got in Rajmata sat on her bed. And nodded to Dhruv telling him to speck.

Dhr- Rajmata when I was at war with Kakatiya saamraajy. I saw Tara and fall for her and when her father the king of the Kakatiya saamraajy said that he would let me marry her if I let go of his Kingdom so I did. Now Tara is Satavahana saamraajy's Chote Rani.

That is it I can't hear this anymore. Love... Wow

Me- Rajmata I think maharaj has made a decision so we should just accept it. If that's it I will take my leave.

On my way out I heard Rajmata and Avantika calling me but I didn't listen because the one I wanted to call me didn't.

I walked to my room and sat on the bed crying. After hours I stopped and I want answer. So I called a servant in and told her to call the king. Dhruv was there in minutes.

Dhr- You wanted to talk to me. I was happy when I got that message Ambika.

Amb- Yes Maharaj I want answers and only you can give them. Why did you do it. A real king never breaks a promise.

Dhr- Don't call me Maharaj. I'm still your Dhruv. And I know what I did was wrong but I don't know why I fall for her and married her. But your still the first, queen, wife, love. I will love you and Tara equally. And when you get to know her you will also love her.

Amb- So you think that I should keep your second wife as a sister and give her love. Leave.

Dhr- Just give her a chance for me.

Amb- Fine I will think about it. But till them leave.

Dhruv left as he knew Ambika was mad and talking to her right now will lead to nothing. But bigger fight.

__________________________________

Avantika.

Rajmata Aeindri devi

Please vote and comment.