Chapter 36

*Ambika*

I was sleeping when I felt a heavy weigh on me. And the sunlight in my eyes.

Opening my eyes to see what it is on me. I opened my eyes and saw it was Abhimanyu he was sleeping on his stomach with his arm around me.

He looked so peaceful sleeping. But I realize that it is my first day here and I am already late. Then I hold on to Abhimanyu's hand to take it off me. But that woke him up.

Now his dark eyes were open and were looking into mines. Then after a few minutes he got off me.

Then I ran to the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead. The maids came in by the back door and prepared the bath. And then left again.

Then I took the bath and wear what I needed for the day. I thought to go with a red saree. Because I really love sarees.

Then I walked outside and saw Abhimanyu he was standing by the balcony

Then I walked outside and saw Abhimanyu he was standing by the balcony. Looking outside. The he turned around and saw me.

Me- How do I look. I mean it is the first day here do I look good. I don't want anyone to think just because it is my second wedding. I will not take care of the things like it is needed.

I said while walking towards him looking outside from the balcony. I was looking outside and he was facing inside looking at me.

Then he moved my wet hair out of my face. We were looking at each other.

Him- No one is going to think that and even if they do then let them it is not important. What is important is what you think or what I and bhabhi thinks. And I'm sure she will love you. If you respect her and do whatever she says because let me tell she will always wants what is best for you, me, and the kingdom.

Then I smiled he is saying the right thing.

Me- Well then I will try my best so that she loves me.

Then I saw at the dressing table it was the laddus that Avantika made for me I miss there. Then I walked over and opened the box she said to have one ever days Soo.

Then to took out the laddus and we're about to wear it when I saw a lizard. And screamed and the laddus box fall from my hand.

And I ran in the other side of the room where Abhimanyu was. Screaming because of the lizard. Because I hate them and I am scared of them.

I ran and hugged Abhimanyu. His arms were around my waist and I had my arms around neck. I was on my tip toes, because of our hight difference.

Him- Wow the queen of Vijayanagara saamraajy is screamed if a lizard.

When he said that I moved my head infront if his. Now we were looking into each other's eyes, still in the same position, still hugging.
__________________________________

Please vote and comment.