Crystal and I

Crystal and I have been dating for a year now. We haven't done anything sexual AT ALL. There's the problem, I want this girl so bad. I just don't know if she wants me. I'm going to make the move tonight. 

At Jack's party..

My friend Jack invited us over tonight. Although, the only thing I want to be doing tonight is Crystal. It's so unfair. Crystal sits on my lap, "What's wrong, love?" I fake smile. "I'm fine, are you hungry? Did you eat?" She laughs, I look at her confused. "Oh, so you drank." I say, my temper, starting to rise. I hate when she's drunk, I hate it. 

"Let's go get something to eat." I say, handing her my cup of water. She grabs my wrist. "I only want to eat one thing, can you give it to me?" I turn to look at her in confusion. "What do you want? I'll get it." She laughs at me. Oh. She's talking about me. She's never ever talked that way, now I look dumb for being confused. Although, my reasoning makes sense. "Babe, you're drunk, stop it." I say, aching because I want her so bad. "Give me an hour, I'll drink lots of water. Then we can go home, and do it" Crystal says, desperately. I roll my eyes. An hour?!?!

One hour later...

"Baby! Can we go?" She asks. I nod and take her hand. I close the car door and look at her, "You okay? No drunk Crystal?" I ask. She smiles, "Yes. Drive." She says, aggressively. 

I jam the key in the door, excited. I grab her wrist and close the door, pushing her up against it. I kiss her neck, leaving my wet marks. She moans, "You sure about this, love?" I ask. "Y-yes" she replies, moaning again. I put my hands under her shirt, pulling her waist towards me. I pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist. 

I place her on the bed and sit on her lap, one leg on each side. I start to take off her shirt, looking at her for approval to fully remove it. She smiles. I take it off fully and begin kissing up her stomach to her chest. She moans loudly and immediately shuts her mouth with her hand. I giggle, "It's okay love." She looks down at me nervously as I start removing her bra. I kiss her breasts, making her squirm. "B-baby, please do something." she says, desperately. I laugh, "Wow, so desperate hm?" I tug at her waist band, unbuttoning her jeans, while still kissing her breasts. I look up at what I've done. So, so, so, many marks. 

I place my two fingers on top of her soaking panties. "God, so wet for me. I'm going to have to do something soon, hm?" I ask, teasing her. She groans. "P-please." I laugh and start to kiss her thighs, while lightly tapping her clit from outside her panties. I move into her inner thighs and she moans. 

I take off her soaking panties and smile. "Don't think you're getting me that easily." I say. She squirms in anger. I lightly place my tongue on her clit and she moans loudly. I love seeing her this way. I can't keep teasing her. I want to be inside of her. I take my middle and ring finger and shove them in her mouth.  I take my wet fingers out of her mouth. "You are sure you want this, want me?" I ask her. She replies, "F-fuck I want you so bad baby. Please."

I push my two wet fingers through her entrance, making her jump. "You like that?" I ask, smirking at her. She moans and tries to hold eye contact, "If I'm going to make you cum, you're going to at least look at me, darling." She moans and opens her eyes to look at me. I start going in and out of her faster as her legs start to shake. 

I can tell she's close. "Baby, tell me when you're about to finish." I say. She nods, still looking right at me. "Now." She says, moaning. I take my fingers out quickly. "Ha!" I say, laughing at her, so desperate for me. Her legs are shaking and she's moaning in anger. "Baby, please." she says, frustrated and wanting to finish. 

She sticks her fingers inside of herself and moves in and out fast. I look at her in anger. "Stop. Now." I say. She still looks right at me, going faster. I grab her wrist and pull her fingers out of her. I lower my head quickly and shove my tongue inside her. "H-holy fuck, yes, just like that." she says, her legs shaking so much they start to fly off the bed. I hold both her thighs down, applying pressure. She moans loudly, breaking the contact between my hands and her thighs, god, she's strong. She wraps her legs around my neck, trying to rest her ass, but only shaking, everywhere. 

"I'm c-close, I'm going to cum." She says, her voice shaking too.

"You don't fucking cum unless I give you permission, princess." I mumble, still inside of her. 

She shakes more and moans up a storm. "I c-cant hold it baby." she says, so eager to finish. I chuckle inside of her, my warm breath rushes up against her dripping folds. I love seeing her this way, so desperate to cum and unable to hold it in. I pull away from her, again. She groans, "Fuck you." I look right at her, removing my pants. "Fuck me? Is that what you want, darling?" I say, positioning my pussy right over hers. I grab her thigh as I move up and down on her, making her moan. "We're going to cum together, fucking hold it." I say aggressively. I move up and down har faster and faster. She scooches closer, her practically going inside me. I feel so close. I move up and down faster and we both push into each other at the same time.

"AHHHH FUCK!!" Crystal screams, shaking insanely. She squirts inside me and I cum. 

"F-fuck oh shit. Ah, god Crystal. Yes." I scream. 

She shoves her fingers in and out of me, riding along my high. God, she feels fucking amazing inside me. I could do this forever. "FUCK CRYSTAL. JUST LIKE THAT" I scream, moaning repeatedly. She laughs, "And you call me desperate." She says, pulling out of me, her fingers covered. She shoves them in her mouth and sucks on them. "God you taste good, my love."

I pull her closer to me and kiss her forehead. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this." I say, still panting. She giggles, "Won't be the last time, baby." I smile as I rest my head on hers. "What a night." I say out loud. Her legs are still shaking, I can feel her smile at what I said. 

PART 2?