Bathroom Nonsense

Cyrus: Dom

Liv: Sub

Liv POV:

I'm sitting in this stupid classroom, so fucking horny. God I want Cyrus right now. I want my pussy eaten out till I can't breathe, yet again, we're at school. I receive a text from Cyrus, "Meet me in the bathroom. Now." I gasp. I don't even ask the teacher, I just run to the bathroom.

"Cy" I say quietly. She unlocks the stall and leans against the door. "There's my little slut. I can always tell when you're horny." She says, smirking. I smile, sorta embarrassed. She pulls me in by my waist, closing the door by pushing me up against it. She takes my hair in a bunch, pulling it backwards, revealing my neck.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." Cyrus says. 

Her lips latch onto my neck, making me moan. She stops, looking at me angrily. "If we're going to do this, you're going to have to be quiet for me, princess." I moan just to piss her off. She smacks my pussy over my pants. God. She unbuttons my uniform.. Her cold hands slightly touching my body from time to time is all I need to finish. She kisses my chest, moving down to my breasts. She takes one in her mouth. I can't take it anymore, I just want her inside me. She takes a nipple, her tongue twirling around it. She slightly bites it, making me jump. 

Her hands slide down my body, hopefully making their way to my panties. 

Cyrus POV:

This girl is so beautiful. I love pleasuring her, but I also love teasing her. I unbutton her pants, tapping on the lace of her panties. "Please just fuck me already, Cy." She says, I chuckle and trail my fingers down to her slit. "Woah, good girl, being so wet for me." I say under my breath. She squirms as I press down lightly on her clit.

I move onto my knees, as she rests on the toilet seat. "Can I, darling?" I ask. She nods in excitement. "Well, I think I need to tease you a bit first if you're so desperate." She groans in frustration, "FUCK YOU." She says loudly. 

I spread her legs angrily, she tries to close them, teasing me. I fully force them open, holding down both her thighs. "You asked for it, slut." I spread her wet folds with my two fingers, placing my warm tongue in between them. I wiggle my tongue, just next to her dripping hole. She's practically begging for me, bucking her hips and moving her pussy closer to me. 

I place both hands on her waist, picking her up, my tongue still on her. I hold her up against the stall door. Adjusting my hands on to her ass, and pulling her pussy closer to me. I move my tongue in and out of her hole. I suck on her clit, making her legs that are on my shoulders shake. 

I place my tongue just on her slit. She starts moving up and down, riding my face. Wow. This girl tastes so good, I want to eat her out for hours.

Liv POV:

The bell starts ringing, and I speed up on her face, wanting to finish. She places me back on the toilet seat. She puts her middle and index finger together, "Open." She says, as I open my mouth for her. She puts her two fingers inside and I suck on them. "Such a good girl for mommy, huh?" I nod, waiting to see what she does next. "We have two minutes, I'll decide if you cum or not." She pushes her fingers inside me. Moving in and out, getting faster and faster.

"One minute.." She mumbles. I grunt, frustrated.

She uses the same hand and places her thumb on my clit, moving it in light circles. She stops, getting back onto her knees, she moves her tongue on my slit extremely fast. Immediately sending me into shock, "I-I'm close" I tell her. She laughs. Her laugh felt good on me.. Like a vibrator. She feels like a whole vibrator.

She moves in and out super fast, I lose feeling in my legs. Oh fuck.

"M-mommy, I-I-I'm-"

She curls her fingers inside me, hitting my g-spot, and I lose it.

"MMMMM FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK." I say loudly, but still under my breath.

"M-mommy, Oh my. KEEP GOING." I say, riding her fingers.

She pulls out, licking her fingers. She gives my pussy one more big lick. From my hole to my clit. I lose it, again.

I squirt all over her face, my legs shaking. 

"Wow. That's uh- wow, my little whore." She says.

She laughs and licks me, cleaning up my mess. Licking my inner thighs.. Around my pussy, and inside me.

"T-thank you mommy." I say.

She kisses my pussy, then my cheek. "Can you stand, hun?" She asks. She pulls up my pants and I try to stand, but I fall.

"I got you, it's okay." She says, laughing at me. I hit her, and she kisses my forehead. "I'll walk your slutty ass back to class, since you can't." She says. I roll my eyes and lean into her.

She opens the stall door and walks me back. God, best. day. ever.