WIDTY

( What I'll do to you )

names: Daisy ( sub ) & Avery ( dom ) 

involves: sub x dom, pain kink, safe word

This is a shorter one, sorryyy

Daisy.

Avery and I have been talking about trying out sex. We've done all the foreplay before, but gosh I'm desperate now. Today, I'm going over there, I hope it'll happen.

At Avery's house..

"Hi baby! How are you?" Avery says, smiling at me. I smile, "I'm okay my love, how are you?" I say, stuttering a bit from all the eye contact. She notices, "Let's go downstairs, sweetheart." She says with a smirk. I feel myself get a bit wet. I want her so bad. 

Avery.

We sit on my couch and she looks at me, I can tell she's nervous. "Listen babe, we'll make safe words." She smiles. We sit there, thinking of things. "How about, Red for stop. Yellow for slow down. And Green for go?" I ask. She smiles even bigger, "Yes!! Perfect." She says. She's adorable. 

She's becoming desperate. I have to make a move. I lean closer and kiss her roughly. She kisses back, her breath is hot. Her tongue is waiting at my lips. I part them, letting her in. 

My hand slides up her body. My fingers trailing up her thighs, then at her lower stomach, I wait just under her bra. I tug at the front, wanting to just rip it off. "Can I?" I ask. "Please, yes." She replies. I grin and feel myself get wet. 

I unclip her bra with my left hand, while my right is resting on her lower stomach. I trail around her breast with my index finger, teasing her. I walk my index and middle finger to her nipple. I move my fingers around and around it. She moans as I lick up her stomach.. then I get back to her breasts, I lick around her nipple, then suck. She moans loudly, shifting closer to me. I take a nipple in my mouth, slightly biting it. "H-harder." She moans. I bite harder and pinch her other nipple. 

Daisy.

Fuck, I love her touch. She kisses my neck, biting in all the right places. She moves up to my jawline, pulling at my hair while leaving wet kisses. She kisses down all of my stomach. "You're beautiful." She says. I blush, cause somehow I can be even more red right now. 

She pulls at the waist band of my pants. "Are you still okay with this?" She asks. "Yes, please touch me, mommy." I say, she smirks. I can tell she likes that.

She takes off my pants. "Someone's wet, hm?" I look at her nervously.  She kisses my clit over my panties. I squirm wanting more. I buck my hips toward her. She smacks my pussy. She turns me onto my stomach.

"Don't touch what's mine. Now, count with me, whore."

"O-one." I say, she smacks my ass hard. 

"T-two" It stings, but I like it. 

"T-t-threeeee" I say, moaning.

"Four. You dirty fucking slut." Avery says. 

"Now, be patient princess." 

She kisses my ass and turns me back over. She slowly takes off my panties, teasing me. She kisses my inner thighs, leaving hickeys from time to time. She waits over my slit, her warm breath making me even wetter. "G-green." I say, so desperately.

Her warm tongue touches my slit. She starts moving it around slightly, getting me comfortable. She licks me up... and down. She does this a few times more, I moan louder every time. She places her thumb just over my clit, rubbing it in circles. "I-I'm close mommy." I say. She licks me faster, moving her finger to my hole. She presses on it lightly, and keeps doing that. God it feels good. 

Avery.

She's getting close, I slow down, and go fast again. I love teasing her. I push through her pussy slightly. Inside her just a bit.  I push up, making her jump. Lewd sounds fill the room as she's about to finish. "Don't cum till I tell you to, bitch." She moans.

"I don't know.. I-I" 

I lick her faster and suck on her clit as hard as I can and..

"AHMMDMKHNMSM, AVERY FUCK AVERYYYY" She moans out loudly.

I kiss her pussy once more, as she squirts a bit.

"Well, darling, it's safe to say that you're a slut." I say laughing.

"Your slut." She replies.

"Oh really?"

The end... part two?