A Game

"We should play a game!" Anya suggests, smirking.

"Oh shush, you know you'll lose at any game." I say, laughing.

She hits me playfully, "No, I'll even prove it to you." She says.

We sit there, looking at each other while thinking of a game to play.

"I had an idea.. But I feel like you're too much of a pussy to do it" Anya says.

I roll my eyes, "Let's do it." I say confidently. 

Anya explains the rules, but I look at her in confusion, "Basically, first one to moan loses." She says, smiling excitedly. "I'll start." I say.

I pull her closer to me by the collar of her shirt. I wait there, our lips so close to touching. I trail my cold fingers up her stomach, my index finger waiting just at the clip of her bra. I look up at her, she nods, biting her lip to stop from moaning. I unclip her bra, and lift her shirt with my other hand, I fully take it off, pushing my knee in between her legs. A whimper escapes from her mouth. I look at her, smirking. "You're gonna lose, bitch." I say, chuckling. I kiss her chest, she starts squirming around as I place my tongue just before her nipple. She looks down at me desperately, still biting her lip. I place my tongue on her nipple, licking around and around it. "mm" I hear a moan from her mouth starting to form. Her hand flies up to her mouth, shutting it.  I laugh. 

I move my hand to her thigh, my mouth on her left breast, sucking it, leaving a big mark. My hand moves into her shorts, close to her panties. Placing my middle finger, right on her clit, her panties covering it. "Fuck you're so wet, sweetheart." I whisper in her ear. I move my head down, my tongue gliding down her stomach. I unbutton her jean shorts, kissing her lower stomach. She still isn't moaning. I need to win this game, I need to make her feel good.  

"Can I, sweetie?" I ask her, my finger hooked on the top of her panties. "y-yes mo-mmy" she says, so close to moaning. I remove her panties, moving my mouth just up to her clit. My hot breath against her core.  I place my tongue on her clit, she jumps, her back arching, her hand still covering her mouth. Can she just moan? 

I start licking her pussy, up.. down. She gasps as my tongue slips inside her, not a moan, but I'm close. I begin licking her clit fast while my hand grabs her breast. "I'm u-uhm clo-se" she says, I stop. I know exactly what to do. I jump up and open our drawer. There it is! I grab the vibrator and put it behind my back, hiding it. She sits up, "Whyyy" She asks, frustrated. I look her in the eyes, turning on the vibrator subtly. I smile, "You lose." I say and I push the vibrator inside her aggressively. "UHHHMM AHHH OH IM CUMMING AHGS" She screams, I take out the vibrator as she squirts everywhere. 

"Like I said, you lose at any game, darling." I say, laughing at her. "Oh shut up. It's not over." She says as she pins me down and climbs on top of me..

"Fuck me please. Fuck this game, I just wanna moan your name so loud." I say, desperately. She turns me over so I'm on top of her. She places me on her thigh, "ride it." she orders. I put my hands down on the bed, "fuckkkkk" I say as I move forward and backwards on her. "I..Am..Close" I say with each time I thrust on her. She stops me and pins me down again. She takes off my pants, along with my panties. "Please m-mommy" I say desperately. She sticks her tongue inside me, placing to vibrator on my clit. "mmmmm fuck mmm" I moan. "Anya.. I'm gonna c-c-um" I say.. on the edge. She moves her tongue in and out of me faster. I feel so close, like I'm gonna burst. "You're not cumming till I tell you to" Anya says, in a dominant tone. I gasp, I'm really on the edge. She turns the vibrator up to its highest setting. I moan loudly, "I'm gonna cum." I say desperately. 

"Do it. Do it for me." Anya says and she shoves the vibrator inside me. "ANYAAA FUCK IM CUMMINGGGGG" I yell. "UHM YEEYSY" I scream so loudly.

I throw my head back, panting and Anya kisses my forehead. "You did so good my love." She says, wrapping her arms around me. I move my head up, and kiss her chin. "You did good too. I'm proud of you." She holds me tighter, as we fall asleep there. 

I hope you liked this story!