"You, bitch"

"You came, I told you not to. I'm gonna punish you, bitch." I say angrily. "M-mommy I'm s-so-sorry" My girlfriend says.

I lean over her, squeezing her thigh. She says something under her breath, "Sorry I couldn't hear you." I say, moving my hand up her thigh. She whimpers and looks at me desperately. She ignores what I said, as I take both her wrists in my hand and pin her arms down. She moans again, as I trail my finger up her pussy. I move it up and down repeatedly, barely touching her and pressing down lightly on her clit when I reach there.

I move my tongue closer to her pussy. I press down on in lightly, as her fingers trace through my hair. I begin twirling my tongue inside her. "Fuck yes, fuckkk" she moans. I go faster as she pushes my head inside her, deeper and deeper. 

"I'm close, I'm close mommy" she says.

I stop. I kiss up her stomach. She sighs angrily. "You came, I told you not to." I whisper in her ear. I bite the tip of her ear, making her moan. I cup her breast as she moans my name. My fingers make circles around her nipple repeatedly. "M-mommy" she says. I smile and bite her nipple accidently. She moans at it, hm pain kink. 

I begin to suck her left nipple. "Oh my god. You don't know what you d-do to me" she says. I back away and leave marks around her nipples. I look at my work, pleased. My hand slides down her stomach, beginning to move my fingers in a circular motion on her wet clit. 

"D-don't stop" She says, moaning. As much as I wanna punish her, she's too cute. "I'll let it slide this time, next time cum when I tell you to." I say, kissing her. My tongue slides into her warm mouth. It's as if it's meant to be in there.

I move my fingers faster, I can feel her getting close. I move down and stick my tongue inside her hole. "FUCK" she screams. I go faster and faster. As much as my tongue hurts, this girl deserves to feel good. 

I flick my tongue inside her as fast as I can before pulling it out and leaving her there. I smack her pussy causing her to finish at the little amount of touch she needed to cum.

'AUHDUESK UHM YESS" She moans. 

I laugh, "Wow, you really don't listen. I told you to cum only when I tell you to" I say, angrily. 

She smiles, laughing at me. I pin her down by her throat and kiss her soft lips. 

I can feel her legs shaking under me. "Here love." I say, pressing my hand down on her thigh to stop her from shaking. I kiss her cheek and let her rest.