"You're safe now, sweetheart."

TW: Mention of SA

leave kisses all down her neck excitedly. We've never done this before. I'm somewhat nervous, but still happy. Although, I don't think it's the same for her. I need to help her through this.

"Are you sure this is okay, my love?" I ask, my hand on her lower stomach. "Yes, I'm sure. I'm ready." she replies.

My fingers lift the top of her panties, partially teasing her. She jumps. "I-I'm okay" she says.

"Love we don't have to. We can just cuddle." I say, trying to calm her down. "No I really want to do this." She says, sort of frustrated with herself. I kiss her jawline while my fingers move closer to her core. 

I place a finger on her pussy. "Sweetie, is this seriously okay?" I ask, again. She nods and smiles at me. I push my finger inside of her. She moans. Okay, good start. I begin moving my fingers in and out, faster and faster as our kiss gets more and more passionate. 

She squirms. I slide a second finger in, moving in and out super fast now. "S-" she says under her breath. "St-" she tries to repeat. "NO I CAN'T PLEASE DONT DO THIS AGAIN FRANK" she shouts. I gasp. 

"Woah, baby breathe it's okay." I say, cupping her face. I hold her hand, as she squeezes mine tightly. "It's me, Kayla. Your girlfriend. I'm not him. That's not happening again." I say, tucking a piece of her curly brown hair behind her ear. 

A tear falls down her face. "I-I" She attempts to say something. "Love, take a big deep breath then try, I'm right here." I say. "I-I felt him again. I was right there." I wipe her tear with my thumb. "It's not happening again. You're safe now, sweetheart." I say, kissing her forehead gently. 

"I-I wanna try again, just not f-fingering please." she says. I smile. "Of course love. I'm so proud of you. We'll do this slowly okay? Tell me if you need me to stop." I say.

I slide my hands down her body, admiring it. I kiss her stomach. "It's your girlfriend. Remember that, baby."

I place my tongue on her core. I wait a second incase of a "stop". She bucks her hips closer to my mouth. I guess that's a go! I move my tongue from side to side on her. She moans, twirling her fingers in my hair. "You taste amazing sweetie" I say. I can almost feel her blushing. 

I slide my tongue all the way up her pussy, then down. "mmmm" she says, repeatedly. 

"Faster, please." She says, desperately. I move my hands onto her waist, pulling her a bit closer.

I move my tongue faster and faster, "I-I feel like I-I'm gonna.. explode?" She says, panting. I stick my tongue in her hole, making her jump and moan. "UHM UHM" She says loudly. I feel her on the edge. "I'm gonna-" she says as I suck on her clit aggressively. "AHHHHHHHH" she screams. "KAYLA UHM AHHH KAYLA" She says, squirting. I move my tongue side to side, letting her get all of it out. "OH MY GODDDD" She says, as I lick her up one more time. 

"Shit, I peed." She says, looking down at the mess she made. "No sweetheart, you just squirted." I say, giggling. She's adorable, I kiss her forehead.

10 minutes later..

I come back into the room with a towel, some strawberries, and a cozy blanket.

"Here love." I say, cleaning her up. I kiss her pussy once more, making her squirm. I smile at her and pass her the strawberries.

I cuddle up next to her, throwing the blanket over us. "You did so amazing. I'm so beyond proud of you. I love you so much. You're safe my pretty girl. He's not doing it again." I say, kissing her chin. She smiles and gets closer to me.

More fluff than smut

Sorry!