➢ C͖͎h͓̺̻a̡̟͓p̢͎͜t͙͚̦e͙̻r̡̡̙ 3

THE ABILITY TEST (THAT ALMOST KILLED ME)

~JOHNSON~

"THE FIRST ABILITY that we'll be testing is your shooting one. You got handed weapons but I'm not quite sure if you actually know how to use them." I started and looked him dead in the eye to provoke any reaction but sadly there wasn't any sign of anger or any emotion at all.

"Then let's get it started." He just said and walked towards the shooting range.

"Where are the guns?" I asked Ms. David, who had planted her ass onto the table with our bottles next to her while looking at her unnecessarily expensive phone.

"We're getting them cleaned and some of them fixed." She said without even looking at me.

"Cool, awesome! What are we supposed to exercise then?" I groaned, throwing my head back in distress but she only shrugged, with her eyes still fixated on the screen.

"What are we supposed to do then?" Mr. Chalamet asked me after he randomly appeared behind me.
Out of reflexes, I grabbed his hand and twisted it around before turning around and heaving him over my shoulder and onto the floor.

"Oh. Sorry, my reflexes." I apologized but didn't feel sorry at all.

"What the fuck?" He groaned and made me chuckle a bit.

"Stop complaining and get up." I said and outstretched my arm for him to grab my hand.
Because even if I didn't like it, we would be a team after all so I should try to act like one.

"Fine, Chérie" He said and grinned before he grabbed my hand and I pulled him up.

"Luckily, I always carry a gun with me, in case anything that I need a gun for happens." I mumbled and zipped open my jacket just to get the gun out of my belt.
"Stop staring. I swear I can see you're drooling." I added as I zipped my jacket up again and glared at him.
„Shooting me wouldn't be the best idea."

„It would be dumb, regarding the fact that I'm in a building with tons of agents." he said and rolled his eyes.

„It indeed would be dumb, but you only make dumb decisions so I wouldn't quite wonder if you'd actually shoot me." I said in a sharp tone while my eyes were glittering with aggressiveness.

„Can you two stop bitching around and finally start?" Ms. David asked and yawned, making us stare at her in anger.

You aren't the one that has to get along and work with this asshole.
I thought before grumbling a „Mhm" through gritted teeth and walking towards the shooting range. There were posters of life sized outlines of people taped to the wall and I knew that they got replaced after every training session to cover the holes in the walls (and the posters) that would appear due to the bullets (we got our walls fixed every few months).
"So, I suppose that you know how to use a gun and shoot?" I asked without looking at Mr. Chalamet.

"Chérie, I used to be an assassin, of course I know how to use a damn gun." He groaned and I stared at him.

"Don't call me that." I hissed.
"Well then, show me your skills. I want a clean shot into the heart and one into the head." I demanded and he nodded reluctantly.
He stretched his arms forward and held the gun towards a poster. He slightly closed his left eye and aimed at the head for a few seconds until he pulled the trigger. I watched the bullet fly calmly and even before it had reached the poster, I already knew that it wasn't going to be a headshot. He wasn't holding the gun high enough while his hands were slightly shaking and his posture looked wrong. He also was slightly unsure whether to shoot or not.
And I was right.(as always)
The bullet hit the wall where the neck of the person would have been located.