➢ C͖͎h͓̺̻a̡̟͓p̢͎͜t͙͚̦e͙̻r̡̡̙ 4

A FUCKING TIRING TRAIN RIDE AND 'I DON'T DO RELATIONSHIPS'

~JOHNSON~

UNTIL a clap broke the silence.

"Great work!" Ms. David shouted and kept clapping, making us lower our knives slowly.
I turned around and saw Mr. Chalamet staring at me intensely.

"What?" I mumbled, staring back while still trying to catch my breath.

"Nothing." He said and quickly walked towards the table that Ms. David was sitting on and grabbed his water bottle.
He twisted the cap and took a few sips while one drop flowed down his cheek and cheekbone until it dropped onto the floor.
"Now you're the one staring." He added and grinned at me as soon as he finished drinking.

"Shut up." I groaned and then got my own bottle.
"You're annoying." I stated and took a sip out of my own bottle while still looking at him.
It wasn't a sort of stare that you give someone when you like him, I just wanted to understand things. I had seen his skills that were as good as mine even after two years without training.
But he could have killed me. No one, not even the trainers had even been able to been beat me in fights but he managed to hold a knife against my neck.
Out of all those people, it was him. He had the skills to kill me.

"Are you checking me out?" He interrupted my thoughts, with a smirk on his face.

"Holy fuck, no." I grumbled and took some more sips of my water before I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Get ready for the train ride! You're leaving in half an hour." Ms. David yelled before I closed the door behind me, cringing at the fact that they'll probably have another make out session or even more.

༺༒༻

"ARE YOU READY?" Someone behind my door asked after knocking.

"Coming." I mumbled, probably not loud enough for them to hear.
I grabbed my coat and then quickly walked to the door to opened it.

"Shall we go?" Mr. Chalamet asked. He was wearing the suit he had been wearing before our training.

"You're way too overdressed." I dryly added before pushing myself past him.

"Or you're just way too underdressed. As you might remember, this is the way I always dressed and always will, Chérie." He said and looked at me with an expressionless face making me look down my own body.
I was wearing a oversized grey hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants.
Maybe inappropriate for an agent, but who really cares?
What? I didn't plan on sitting in a train for hours in uncomfortable clothes.

"Don't call me that." I said through gritted teeth before walking into the elevator quickly and closed the door before he could join me, making him groan in frustration.
I pressed the first floor button and waited for the door to open.
As soon as it did, I walked to the reception and smiled at agent Ross.

"I suppose you wanna get your bags?" He asked and smiled back at me.

"Exactly." I answered.
"Thank you." I added as soon as he handed them to me.

"No problem." He said and gave me another quick smile before letting his gaze wander back to his screen again.
Agent Ross was a tall, brown haired man that had blue eyes which kind of reminded one of the ocean and was about a year older than me.
Half of the female agents in our agency probably were crushing on him because he indeed wasn't bad looking. But as far as I knew, he had rejected the ones that dared to make a move on him. He had been in the agency longer than I have but I never had the opportunity to fight against him because he said that he doesn't like to fight his students (since he mostly trained the new agents).