Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    When Su Ying came out, she happened to meet the girl next door who also came out.

    With a pretty face, seeing her beaming with joy, she should have succeeded in getting along with Lao Ding.

    This girl's aura is light green, which means that her mind is pure and she has no hostility towards her. Su Ying had a good first impression of her.

    Like before, Lao Ding's aura was off-white, Han Jingyuan's aura was white, and white was the purest color. Lao Ding's gray aura was due to his numbness to the unchanging life, which gave him a dull gray aura.

    But it's not serious, maybe Lao Ding can rejuvenate after marrying a wife, as long as his person changes, the color of his aura will also change.

    That girl and Lao Ding also had a successful blind date, so everyone will be neighbors in the family courtyard from now on.

    Su Ying nodded and smiled as a greeting.

    The other party was more enthusiastic than she imagined, and she took the initiative to ask, "Have you gotten along with Han Yingchang?"

    Su Ying looked back, and Han Jingyuan and Lao Ding stood at the door of the private room in a daze, as if they didn't believe that they were about to get married.

    Su Ying turned her head and smiled slightly, "Well, the conditions have been negotiated, and he said to go back and file the marriage report." "

    I did the same here, and it succeeded."

    The girl was very enthusiastic, "My name is Qiao Lanlan, and Qiao Jiuxiang is my old aunt."

    God, this girl turned out to be Director Qiao's niece. According to Han Jingyuan, the girl who released his pigeons was called Qiao Lanlan.

    Han Jingyuan's conditions were much higher than Lao Ding's. Qiao Lanlan chose Lao Ding instead of Han Jingyuan. Su Ying felt incredible.

    She asked straightforwardly, "You don't want Han Jingyuan to choose Lao Ding, don't you regret it?"

    Qiao Lanlan blinked and said with a smile: "No regrets, I like Lao Ding, the road I chose myself, I have to walk on my knees."

    Su Ying appreciates her straightforward personality.

    She exchanged pleasantries with Qiao Lanlan, and then went to find Gu Zhinan and Gu Cancan.

    The two children asked her how the result was, and Su Ying said that it was settled, and she would be able to live in a family home soon, and the other party would hand over 80 yuan a month for the household.

    Gu Zhinan said: "That's a lot, my sister's previous job was only 40 yuan a month."

    Gu Cancan said: "Then I will call him Dad in the future, right?"

    Su Ying said: "Yes, he gave money to support him You guys, you have to respect him."

    When he walked to the entrance of the auditorium, he happened to bump into Director Qiao.

    Director Qiao was full of anxiety. Seeing Qiao Lanlan and Su Ying coming out together, he first asked his niece, "How do you look?" Qiao Lanlan

    was originally a generous girl, but she was very shy at this time, bowed her head and grabbed the corner of her clothes, and said shyly: "Fit with each other."

    Su Ying thought to herself that men and women in this era are shy in terms of love, and just asked if there was any compatibility, she bowed her head shyly.