Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Tang Suicao had already run to the side of the four children, chasing behind Han Jingchen, "Brother Jingchen, can my godmother and I pick up fish and shrimp with you?"

    Han Jingchen had already learned the lesson and remembered it in his heart, and Tang Suicao Now that I have recognized my godmother, I don't think she is so pitiful.

    He turned his head to look at Su Ying, and said, "Second Aunt found the rocks, you can ask my Second Aunt."

    Tang Suicao looked at Su Ying expectantly.

    Su Ying said: "Yes, the beach is not owned by anyone. Anyone can pick it up."

    "Thank you, Aunt Su."

    Xu Fenyue had already spotted a big lobster and couldn't wait to start it. She had no experience in catching lobsters and was caught The big pliers pinched his fingers, and he tried to pull the lobster in pain, but the wound was even more painful.

    Tang Suicao picked up a fist-sized rock and ran over, eagerly said: "Godmother, don't move, put your hands on the rock."

    Then the little girl lifted the rock and broke both the lobster's pincers, and kicked the lobster. The lobster kicked into the sea.

    Xu Fenyue felt distressed, "Then the lobster tail has meat."

    Tang Suicao threw the stone, "The lobster doesn't have much meat, and it's not as tasty as the fish. Godmother, sit down and I'll catch the fish." "

    Okay, I was also raped by my daughter A day of filial piety."

    Xu Fenyue's face was full of love, and she proudly showed off to Su Ying, "Su Ying, the four children in your family are not as filial as my goddaughter."

    Tang Suicao caught a two-pound Yu, raised his head and smiled sweetly when he heard the words, "Godmother, I can cook. I will make fish for you to eat tonight."

    That meant going to Shen Meijing's house for dinner.

    Su Ying and Qiao Lanlan came from another world, and the other was reborn, neither thought Tang Suicao was innocent.

    Instead, she shivered when she smashed the lobster.

    Su Ying has already grabbed most of the bucket, and the tide will be high soon. She wants to go back, so she calls a few children, "The stars are shining, let's go back.

    " There are many.

    Looking at the waves in the distance, Gu Zhinan said, "The tide will be high soon, let's go back."

    Two boys carried the bucket, and Su Ying and Qiao Lanlan led the two little girls down the rocks.

    Han Jingchen did not forget to turn around and remind, "Aunt Xu, Sister Suicao, hurry up too, the high tide is very dangerous.

    Xu Fenyue will not leave until the barrels she brought are full. I wish Su Ying and the others would leave sooner, so that no one will leave." I snatched it from her.

    "I know, I know, you can go back if you want, and leave us alone. "

    Gu Zhinan said: "Aunt Xu, the tide will come up in fifteen minutes at most, you have to remember the time, the tide rises very quickly, when the big waves hit, it is difficult for boats to get close to the reefs, and it is difficult to rescue them." "

    Xu Fenyue got angry, felt that Gu Zhinan was cursing herself, and cursed: "I picked up a bucket by myself and don't want others to pick it up, don't you curse me like a crow. Su