Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Han Jingyuan questioned the motive, and the leaders also wanted to know.

    "We reviewed Chen Wusheng's life again. Before I went to the countryside, I never met your daughter-in-law in the same city. When I went to the Northwest, it was even less likely that I would have any chance to meet her. After your wife came to the South Island, she never met her except at the market. I met once by chance, just last time at the beach, in order to protect you from being exposed, I went to the sea to rescue him."

    Chen Tuan couldn't figure it out, "There is a doubt here, Shen Meijing took the risk of exposing the person before the private meeting , also go to the police station to report Su Ying’s intentional murder. We assume that what she reported is true. After Su Ying rescued Chen Wusheng, what made her change her mind in an instant, dragged Chen Wusheng a few meters away, and pressed the button again. In the sea, intending to drown him?"

    He paused, explaining the reason for his suspicion at this moment.

    "The motive of Su Ying's abnormal behavior, if you can find the motive, maybe you can know the motive of Chen Wusheng's abnormal behavior."

    Chen Wusheng did not have this short-term memory of being flooded, and Shen Meijing seemed to have no need to lie. In this case, it is very likely that Chen Wusheng said something that irritated Su Ying, causing Su Ying to be furious and wanted to drown him immediately.

    Perhaps during the flooding process, Su Ying gradually calmed down, because from Shen Meijing's confession, Su Ying took the initiative to drag Chen Wusheng ashore again.

    In the end he didn't die.

    No one raised this doubt at the time, and they all thought that Comrade Su Ying was afraid of trouble, didn't want to be charged with murder, didn't want to be interrogated, and Chen Wusheng didn't remember, and he defended the savior in various ways, so everyone didn't get to the bottom of it.

    Just because you didn't get to the bottom of it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Now that there is a chain reaction of doubts, it is necessary to investigate the previous doubt to make a breakthrough.

    The four people present knew it well, but the three leaders couldn't say anything for a while facing the tense Han Jingyuan.

    Seeing that Master Qi and Chen Tuan didn't intend to speak, Xu Yuezhou scolded his mother in his heart, why did he have to do all the work of offending people.

    As a last resort, he had to ask. He knew that as long as he spoke, Han Jingyuan would be responsible and he would tell the truth.

    "You were also on the beach that day. Did Su Ying drag Chen Wusheng into the sea after rescuing him?"

    Chen Tuan felt that this question was too cruel, and he shouldn't raise doubts.

    Just don't mention it, this doubt will also be a pustule in everyone's heart, and someone has to pierce it.

    ...

    Han Jingyuan's thoughts went back to the seaside that day, the strong wind was carrying huge waves, who knew where the waves swept him to the bottom of the sea, even he was not sure that Chen Wusheng would be rescued in time while he was still alive .

    Even if he was lucky enough to find Chen Wusheng in the sea with extremely low visibility, the one who was rescued might be a corpse.

    But Su Ying was much faster than he expected. It can be described as precise positioning. After Chen Wusheng was rescued, he could still maintain partial consciousness.