Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    The rooms were reassigned, Xing Xing and Cancan shared a room with Su Ying, and Han Jingyuan took Han Jingchen and Gu Zhinan to share a room.

    It was also getting dark, Han Jingyuan said: "Let's go to the state-run restaurant to eat tonight."

    Su Ying nodded, and after going downstairs, Han Jingchen was kicking the wall downstairs of the guest house, like a hedgehog with fried hair.

    Su Ying said: "Han Jingchen, let's go to the state-run restaurant to eat meat, will you come?"

    When it comes to eating meat, the children still couldn't help following.

    Han Jingchen's family conditions are considered good, but now everything he buys is supplied by ticket, and he only eats meat a few times a month in Beijing.

    So also greedy.

    Su Ying wanted to order a plate of braised pork for the children, Han Jingyuan blushed and said, "There are no meat tickets, we have to wait until next month."

    Su Ying took out the grain, oil and meat tickets that Gu Chengfeng gave her from her pocket, and said: " I have it, and it was given by my ex-husband."

    Han Jingyuan's eyes darkened, he didn't think carefully, he should have exchanged some meat coupons and food coupons with his comrades in advance.

    Su Ying gave the ticket, he gave the money, and ordered a plate of braised pork and a roasted eggplant. This is an island, and the supply of fish and shrimp is more than meat, and I ordered shrimp and fish.

    After one meal, the fish and meat tickets were all used up.

    In fact, she also stored some basic materials in her space, such as oil, rice, and medicines. She didn't take it seriously at first, but now it seems that these are scarce living materials.

    During the meal, Han Jingyuan said: "The marriage report has been approved by the political commissar, and the certificate can be obtained at any time."

    Su Ying also wanted to obtain the certificate earlier, and everything would change before she received the certificate.

    She said: "My documents are all complete, how about going to get the certificate tomorrow morning     ?

    "     Han Jingyuan raised his head and said, "Give it to the child."

    Su Ying said: "Aren't they eating? This is your share."

    The four younger ones looked at Han Jingyuan, especially Han Xinxing, and swallowed expectantly.

    Han Jingyuan thought that it would be partial for anyone to eat, so he quickly made a choice and ate it himself.

    Only a few children bowed their heads to eat their own.

    Su Ying picked up a piece of greasy braised pork for herself, and it melted in her mouth. She sighed with satisfaction, the pork in this world is too delicious.

    Gu Zhinan originally wanted to give the meat in the bowl to Cancan, but he only had one piece in the bowl, for fear that Xing Xing would be unhappy.

    And my sister is not the same as before. Before amnesia, my sister always left the meat for him and Cancan to eat.

    Now, the meat is shared equally among everyone.

    He thinks it's good that his sister is like this now, because there is no one who doesn't like meat.

    He ate his piece of braised pork.