Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    When Han Jingyuan came back from the cafeteria, the two teenagers really cooked lunch, four dishes and one soup, both meat and vegetables, and the presentation was quite good.

    Han Jingchen has always felt guilty for today's stupidity, so he was extra serious when cooking. He brought the rice to the table and proudly said, "Second Uncle, I can cook now." After only half a month, Han Jingyuan didn't believe

    him How delicious it can be.

    But children need encouragement and affirmation.

    He said: "That's right, if your great-grandpa knew about it, half of his illness would be healed."

    Han Jingchen said quickly, "Don't tell me, when I get home, I'm going to cook for my great-grandfather and give him a big surprise." "

    Han Jingyuan tasted every dish, and it turned out to be pretty good. Although it was not as good as Su Ying's cooking, Su Ying still praised Han Jingchen and Gu Zhinan. The excited cheeks of the two teenagers turned red, and the two little girls ate it too. With relish, I didn't dislike my brother and uncle's cooking skills.

    Such a peaceful and beautiful life is not easy to come by.

    ...

    Su Ying is going to tell Han Jingyuan about work, "I have something to tell you."

    Han Jingyuan smiled and said: "It's a coincidence, I also have something to tell you."

    Su Ying said: "Then you Let’s talk first.”

    “Old Pang in the cooking class wants to recruit a helper cook. You are the only one in the family courtyard with restaurant work experience. He asked me to ask you if you would like to work in the cafeteria. For the time being, you can only be a temporary worker, thirty per month. Two yuan, I think our family does not lack your salary, so I will come back and ask what you mean." "Didn't

    Director Qiao arrange for Xu Fenyue?"

    These two jobs have about the same salary, and Su Ying is more inclined In the cafeteria, close to home, simple interpersonal relationship.

    She asked: "But it's not appropriate if I squeeze her out?"

    Han Jingyuan said: "Xu Fenyue is not counted as a family member. If she really went, the family members would have conflicts, so Lao Pang thought of a way to take an assessment tomorrow. If you are willing, go and try.

    " After a lot of thinking, Su Ying decided, "That's okay, I'll try it tomorrow."

    Han Jingyuan smiled, "Okay, by the way, what did you want to discuss with me just now?"

    Su Ying said: "I I also found a temporary job as a kitchen assistant in a state-owned restaurant. I think if I can apply for a job as a helper in the canteen tomorrow, I will give it back to the state-owned restaurant." Han Jingyuan was in a good mood, "Okay, you decide for yourself. There will be half a day in the afternoon

    . Fake, let’s take you for a stroll in the city.”

    The children were all happy, and Su Ying said, “I’m not going, I’m going to take a nap, I won’t be so leisurely after work, you can take them there.”

    Han Jingyuan I haven't been home for half a month, and I don't want to go out alone.

    He said: "Then I won't go. In fact, there's nothing to do in the city. I'll take a few children to the pier to buy fish, and I'll be back in a while     .