Stay with me...Please.. (Slow Seline x Male! Reader/Player) Fluff❗

Notes 🖇 : None rlly

Mascot or Human ? : Mascot for seline :)

Warnings ⚠️ : None!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slow Seline POV :

I continued to guide through the hallways trying to look for anyone or anything to talk too at this point, I was getting lonely here in these halls all by myself..I miss the gang..I miss everyone..I miss the children. I wish that incident never happened and everything went back to normal. The only thing I'm glad about is that all the employees and these so called "doctors" got killed and died in the place, I was getting tired of being tricked into thing I didn't want to do and I was tired of getting stabbed and poked with these tiny sword things that burned and stinged sometimes. But the person I miss the most out of the gang was Banbaleena, Oplia and Stinger Flynn. Those 3 were considered my most precious friends, Best friends you would even say. They would always come talk to me and work together one by one like how a trio would, And they never made me feel left out unlike the rest.

I stopped out of my path when I heard a door opened and popped out a..A human.. "Hey you!" I said to them making them jump and smile at me "Hello there!" They said back to me. They started walking twords me and that made me excited since no human would come to me after the incident, We killed the rest like the cops and that but this one..This one is different. Their normal! Their a normal person! "You must be Slow Seline! I love your name and your character design! Your so pretty!" The human said to me making me smile and blush out of happiness "Aw why thank you! That's so nice of you! Say..Can you stay for a while? I wanna talk to someone for a bit..I've been lonely ever since what happened here and I just need anyone to talk too" I say as the person looks at me and smiles again "Of course I'll stay with you! I'll stay with you forever!" The human said making me giggle and smile "Thank you human..Thank you" I say as I stop to rest in the middle of the hallway and they finally speak again "My name is Y/N though! So you can call me a human or Y/N if you wish!" Y/N said as he gave me a big hug around the bottom part of my neck "Ah alrighty then!" I said smiling.

Timeskip to 3 hours later on...

Y/N POV :

I lean against Slow Seline's shell as she continues to talk about what happened here with the other mascots and the children. And I start to feel bad for them, They didn't mean to go crazy and go on a rampage and start killing everyone..She said it had to do something with their blood but only her and this "Banban" person didn't attack nobody, I asked her who Banban was and she said he was the "devil" which made me curious..Why is he called that. Is he called that because he is an actual devil or is it just a nickname? "Hey Miss Seline, It is okay if you tell me more about Banban. He seems interesting a bit" I say as I continue to lean on her shell "Of course dear Y/N. Now where must I begin..Well let me just start off with this. Banban is the leader of this place and all of us, He's the principal of the kindergarten and was a teacher until Banbaleena, Also known as his wife. Took over the teaching job and worked for him and loved him. Banbaleena is one of my best friends but I cannot find her anywhere it's like she's gone missing. Anyways, Banban is just the head person who watches over us and protects us. I'm sorry I can't tell you more dear..My memory is a bit fuzzy all of a sudden.." Seline says as she closes her eyes harshly "It's alright Seline..I'm a bit tired anyways. Is it alright if I sleep with you here?" I ask "Yes! Yes it is! Now you go on ahead and sleep now dear, I'll be with you throught the whole time!" Seline says as she looks down at me and smiles "Aw thanks so much Seline!" I say as I get up and hug her "Say..Can you lean your head down to me for a second?" I ask "Sure but what for..?" She asks "Oh you'll see!" I say with a smile. She gives a little chuckle and leans her head down and allows me to reach up and kiss her right on the forehead making her gasp and blush. I walk back over and sleep sideways laying on the floor completely. I see her giggling and blushing "Good night Seline..Thank you for everything" I say before I start to crash out "Night my dear..Get plenty of rest.." Seline says. Right before I drift off I could've swarn someone whispered "I love you"

Timeskip to next day

I wake up and rub my eyes and open them to see that Seline is gone, But there's a huge pile of this green stuff around me and a huge trail going twords a big whole in the wall and having a elevator sitting there with more green stuff in it. Before I wake up I grab a note that said

"She didn't do her job. So I had to take her away. You distracted her"

Where did she go..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha sad ending >:)

Spoiler alert Banban was able to hurt her like the mean little red devil he is and took her to the medical wing and did some better improvements on her. You were never able to find Seline ever again tho..

Jk :)
She's somewhere