A/N

Hey yall! May is finally here! And...I end my last middle school year in this month and I have to work on a huge school project this week for something we have to make to get out of middle school, basically a presentation of what we've learned over the 3 years we've been stuck in a hell hole of a school. And lemme just say this now..I leanred some stuff in my other classes but not math-

1st off the teacher is way too old (Not tryna be mean but who cares tbh) and 2nd she adds way to much pressure on us, especially my language arts teacher too. She adds pressure by giving like 4 more packets of makeup work just to get my grade up. Like-
I've already did the work that needed the errors corrected, turned that in and she just marked it away as a 0/50 or somethin. And yes I know I have to get used to it by now in high school becoming freshman and planning on doing sports I gotta keep my grades up.

Alr let me make it shorter in this case..

I'm saying that school is stressful, along with sports. And if I'm becoming a freshman this year..I wanna have a break. Meaning I might end the oneshot book here. I started this in what March? And 2 months you all have enjoyed the chapters I post and ofc I'm so glad you all love them very much ♡ I've gained more followers now because of that. But high school goes by fast, I'll be an adult soon going to collage or working my own job, driving my car. Sure I'll be doing those as a senior but it's a big step in life. Scares me that time flies by huh lol.

But yes I'm sorry to say but I think I will end the oneshot book with the last chapter being a smut chapter lol. Again I'm glad you all loved this book and I'm thankful for all the support you all have given me at some point. Thank you so much for letting me do the thing I loved the most at a younger age..writing ♡ and I'm sorry if I couldn't write in your request sooner but my mind has been made up. The book will end here.

Buuuut I might start a Welcome Home oneshot book! And lemme say this now ain't no way in hell imma do smut chapters for them-

(Hopefully most or all of u guys know Welcome Home by now lol)

But yes ik I've said this over and over again but thanks again, hopefully you all still love Garten of Banban even though a new fandom came in and most of you probably or maybe left this fandom for another. But Banban is still here to stay for me :)
Love you all sm, byee ♡