She's mine..♡ (Yandere!Banban x Nabnab x Banbaleena) Fluff and Lemon 🍋❗

Notes 🖇 : So yeh, This was another request but I'm adding the Lemon at the end of the story but it's only going to be like kissing and touching. Nothing rlly that sexual lol. Nabnab is only being shipped with Banbaleena until somethin happens to him 👀

Mascot or Human ? : Human for both

Warnings ⚠️ : Mature Content ahead !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banbaleena POV

I was sitting at my desk in my classroom with my hand on my cheek as I wrote some stuff down about the kids and their grades today from class in my grade book to keep track. What I remember is that my lovely boyfriend is supposed to stop by before he leaves, He works as the same place at me but he's the one who runs everything! He's so responsible and keeps everything perfect, But he is perfect after all!

(Her man for now is Nabnab but until he gets killed by Banban outside of the kindergarten 👀)

I heard a knock at my door and shouted "Come in!!" Assuming it was Nabnab and it was! He swiped the card and opened the door as he was carrying something wrapped up in a bow. "Hey dear! I brought you something before I head out! But you sure you wanna stay this long? You always can finish those scores tomorrow or hand them over to me~!" Nanbab said in a cheery and confident way trying to help, I smiled,giggled and blush all at the same time. He makes me feel so loved sometimes "Yes I'll be fine staying a while, And no don't worry about it! I don't want you feeling pressured or anything, I don't want you to gain stress my dear" "And awwwe a gift? For me~!" I said at the same time as he chuckled and smiled handing the gift to me "Nah it's fine I don't really mind doing your work sometimes babe, I never get stress. But if I do it's really rare for me sometimes" Nabnab said as he shrugged his shoulders "Ah I see, But what I do know..." I said as I started to trail off by getting up and walking to him. I got near him and wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his ear "I have a rare boyfriend who would give me anything in the whole wide world". I heard Nabnab gasp and calm down "I thought you were going to say something sexual in a flirty way-!!" Nabnab said as he blushed as he covered his face with one arm and wrapped the other arm around my waist "Haha no..But maybe when I get home" I said as I leaned back away from him before giving him a kiss on his cheek making him giggle. "Now you should get going! It's already 10 pm, I'll be home at 12 or 1. I'll be safe okay?" I said as I touched his face with my hand "I know you'll be safe my dear..You're so brave and strong..That's what I love about you..Correction actually. I love everything about you" Nabnab said as he kissed me for a minute until he pulled back "Awwe love cmon I don't deserve this much love from you!" "But you do Banbaleena! And it's always for you! But now I should be going. I love you dear and I'll see you when you get home!" Nabnab said as he started running out and waving goodbye "Bye dear! I'll call you when I'm starting to leave!" I said as I was waving back. Nabnab nodded without looking at me, He was focused on the door as he was getting his phone out and opened the door quickly while opening it and closing it. Weird..Seems like he's excited for something..?

Nabnab POV

As I shut the door, I walked out of there as I started calling Seline as she answered quickly

"Hey babeeee~ Did you break up with the annoying one yet?"

"No not yet Seline..I'm planning to do it when she gets home. Just drive over to the house she won't be back until 12 or 1 right now"