My favorite ♡ (Banbaleena x Fem!Reaader/Player) Fluff❗

Notes 🖇 : 🤷‍♀️

Mascot or Human ? : Mascot

Warnings ⚠️ : None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I was sitting in Banbaleena's class with the popular kids, I was a new student and I guess I was her favorite because she made me sit with the cool kids, Not the unpopular kids or the mean kids. She said it was where "I belonged" and she said if I could stay, She would project me from the monsters meaning the mascots that have been chasing me around all this time. And I thought I had killed Opila Bird! She fell off the bridge thingy and into the abyss where the ball pit was, How did she make it out of there?! Sure there were her feet makes on the wall but still! I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Banbaleena say it was time for our lunch break. It felt awkward and creepy at this point..Being the only human in a room with a monster and weird objects like a watering can,basketballs and bowling pins. I got up and pushed in my chair and thought about something. I wanted to ask her, Why she had saved me..Why she wanted me to be with the cool kids, I went to this place as a child and whenever there was a new kid they always had to sit in the middle, But not me..Why? I was curious so I needed to find out. I didn't want my question to go unsolved, I would be thinking about it for the rest of the time I stayed there!

I walked over to Banbaleena and looked up at her and gave a sigh "...Banbaleena..I have a question to ask you. And please don't be mad at me.." "I won't be mad. I promise, Now ask the question. I can answer it for you...As long as it is not about Banban or the others.." Banbaleena said with a sad look for a momment "No..It's not about them..It's about me and you..Why did you save me..? Why am I sitting with the cool kids than the unpopular kids? I went here as a child and knew that the new kids, They always went to sit in the middle. So why not me?" I asked as Banbaleena looked down at me confused now "You really wanted to ask me that..?" Banbaleena said "Yes! My question would go unsolved and I would be thinking about it all day!" "Well..I knew you as a child, You were a pretty girl indeed, With your pretty H/C that was H/L, And oh..Who could forget your pretty E/C that shined in the lights. You sparkled in my class Y/N, You were the best out of everyone. Then when I saw you out there, I just knew I had to save my favorite student" Banbaleena said with pride in her eyes "I-I was your favorite-?!" "Yes! You listened,You answered everything right and you didn't mind the seating! Every kid would complain that they would have to sit in the unpopular kids table eventually but you never did! That had so much stress off of me! You had no idea how proud you made me Y/N. I was proud of you" Banbaleena said as she bent down to my height and shook my hand, She was making me blush, She was proud of me?! After all those years..And I never noticed?!

"So you were proud of me because I listened back then..And now you let me sit with the cool kids and protected me?" "Yup,And I'll protect you the best as I can from the others, Except..For my Banban..I can't protect you from him. But he doesn't pose as much as a threat unlike the others. So in the mean time,You might have to stay here with me if you wanted.." Banbaleena said as she put her hand around her neck and looked away "Sure! Don't see why I shouldn't" I said as I smiled at her. Banbaleena put her arm down and smiled at me, I decided to hug her and she hugged back immediately.

"Thanks for trusting me Y/N, It's been so long and I missed you. You've grown so much and you gotten so much prettier" Banbaleena said as she smiled at me "Oh cmon now! I'm not that pretty, Not like anyone would disagree anyway" "So your saying I'm nobody?" Banbaleena said as I looked up at her as a tear started to form in the corner of my eye "Oh cmon Y/N, Your not a 7 year old anymore! No need to cry over a silly sentence. Your a big girl now aren't you?" Banbaleena said as she smiled at end as I wiped my tear and nodded at her "By the way..How old are you now?" "I'm around.." (I don't know what age to give yall so just pretend you said an age number. Just don't make it younger lol) "I-Wow! Your that age already?! How long has it been.." "A really long long time Banbaleena..A long time"

"You'll always be my favorite one from out of them ♡"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short lol, I just woke up and it's already Saturday -_- meaning I start school this week. Spring break went by too fast and I barley did anything fun unlike my friends who went to flippin Denver or any other place in the country that wasn't too far from where I am. I see all their posts on insta and I feel so jealous -_-

Also after I'm done with the Banban book or maybe even during it, Maybe I'll make a rainbow friends oneshot book bc I know some of yall are Red simps if you simp for Banban 👀 Anyways comment if you do want that to happen lol.