Changed part 6

Y/N's POV:

"Jeez fez I can't help it if the movie ran late" I followed my eyes as we got out of the car. "Bullshit y/n we checked the theatre". Fez confirmed "guys we just went to Starbucks to get a drink" Penny said "yo where's the bag with popcorn?" Fez asked I muttered "shit" but luckily Penny tried to change the subject "I got you a hat" she held it out to him, he took it and shared a look with Rue and followed us inside.

Once we got inside Ashtray was sitting on the sofa watching the TV, Rue had went into the bathroom to get changed. "Fez i need to speak to you..alone" Ash finished while looking between me and Fez. "Alright come talk to me in the kitchen im making lunch" Fez responded, "I'll help you" Penny follows him out, so now it's just me and Ashtray.

"Are you gonna talk about how you get stoned every night with your friends" I gave him a dirty look "Every body knows that you smoke pot y/n" Ash says. "Look at you pupils, your so fucking busted" he laughs to himself.

That was it for me, I lunged at him and he hit me in the face, "don't hit me again" I grabbed a hockey stick that was laying on the ground (idk why there was one there okay ✋😭).

"Go in do it, you'll go to jail you fucking slut!" Ash yells. "Don't fucking call me a slut!, Fez Ashtray just called me a slut" I swing the hockey stick at him but he catches it and tries to hit me with it but in the end we are basically trying to snatch it off each other.

"Hey stop it!" Fez shouts, Rue runs into the room and Fez grabs Ash and Rue grabs me and they pull us away from each other. Penny was just watching us while eating some cream off her finger, (please don't make it dirty).

Fez had tried to calm me down by playing with my hair but I pushed him off "Fez don't touch me, don't touch my hair" he looked at me with a little bit of shock "have you had anything to eat today?" He asked "Fez stop with the food thing already" I threw my arms up in frustration. "You don't want me to cook for you anymore?..then don't eat my food" He started walking away.

"Fine I don't want your crappy food anyway" I yelled "Great!" He turned around to look at me "so I can stop dealing drugs to pay for all this shit!" He kicks the table "you think I want to be here" he sighs, I walked into my room and Penny followed after me.

No one's POV:

Fez entered the kitchen and saw a plate, he started at it before picking it up and smashing it off the table, he grabbed the cereal off the counter and ripped it apart and watched as it went all over the floor.

He grabbed another plate but this one was hard to break for some reason..maybe he wasn't hitting it hard enough he thought to himself. Rue and Ashtray walked in and fez looked over at them.

Rue went over to him "are you okay" she worried, Fez couldn't help but laugh "yea I'm fine" he repeated while laughing. "Fez" the shout had came from Y/N's room. "I'll have a look what's going on" Rue walked out.

Fez started to pick up the cereal and Ashtray bent down and helped him, fez sighed and gave him a hug.

Y/N's POV:

Me and Penny walked into my room, and saw my neighbour's dog, sometimes our neighbor brought him to our house when they weren't home, and that dog had took a piss in my bed.

Rue walked in and Penny got the dog off the bed, "Fez your dealing with this!" I shouted "I'll take care of it" Rue said "you know what y/n you have to start laying off a bit" She looked at me "don't tell me what to do you fucking coke head" I gave her a nasty look.
She walked out of my bedroom, and I punched the bed.

Fez had gone in the shower and Rue had went into his room to get something..probably drugs. Me and Penny were snorting something and I remembered something. "Penny I have to ask you something" "what?" She looked up "what happened in the dressing room with you and Javi?" I asked "nothing y/n he's your guy" she smiled.